Hogwarts RolePlay!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts RolePlay!

It's Hogwarts Hogwarts Hoggy-Hoggy Hogwarts!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Hog's Head

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Nara Malfoy

Nara Malfoy

The Hog's Head  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hog's Head    The Hog's Head  - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 2:31 pm

''i had to kill a woman and i killed two little children not on purpose but still i did that and i feel so angry. i can't help it and now your dad told me about my special powers and i have to control them. i don't want to kill anyone innocent Kaalee'' cried Nara

Back to top Go down
Kaalee/Jonilee

Kaalee/Jonilee

PostSubject: Re: The Hog's Head    The Hog's Head  - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 2:34 pm

"You don't have to kill anyone. I don't know the extent of your powers but before you can even use them the war will be done and over. And I bet that the Dark Lord won't win." I said, shaking my head.
Back to top Go down
Nara Malfoy

Nara Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: The Hog's Head    The Hog's Head  - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 2:41 pm

Nara wiped her tears

''i didn't really had a choice either but i wanted to think about my decision but my mum couldn't wait, of course not she is one of the most loyal follower same as my dad'' said Nara

Back to top Go down
Kaalee/Jonilee

Kaalee/Jonilee

PostSubject: Re: The Hog's Head    The Hog's Head  - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 2:42 pm

"I know the feeling." I smiled listlissly.
Back to top Go down
Nara Malfoy

Nara Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: The Hog's Head    The Hog's Head  - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 2:46 pm

''Nicholas doesn't know it yet same as Draco, don't know how to tell them this'' Nara sighed
Back to top Go down
Nara Malfoy

Nara Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: The Hog's Head    The Hog's Head  - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 3:06 pm

''do you want another butterbeer or shall we go?'' asked Matt to Jake and Lauren

''what do you think honey'' asked Jake to Lauren
Back to top Go down
Irene B / Lauren R

Irene B / Lauren R

PostSubject: Re: The Hog's Head    The Hog's Head  - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 3:09 pm

"Let's go," Lauren decided, standing up and pushing her chair under
Back to top Go down
Nara Malfoy

Nara Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: The Hog's Head    The Hog's Head  - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 3:12 pm

Matt paid for the 4 butterbeers and they walk outside

''Nara is crying again, i'll catch up with you later okay'' said Matt really want to get rid of the love couple, he fell a strong pull towards Lauren out of nowhere and that isn't really good
Back to top Go down
Irene B / Lauren R

Irene B / Lauren R

PostSubject: Re: The Hog's Head    The Hog's Head  - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 3:19 pm

"Alright," Lauren replied, turning to Jake. "Anywhere you want to go? This is my first visit, you know," she reminded him.
Back to top Go down
Nara Malfoy

Nara Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: The Hog's Head    The Hog's Head  - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 3:29 pm

Jake took Lauren with him

''i'll show you around baby''

Matt rolled his eyes and walked towards Nara and Kaalee
Back to top Go down
Irene B / Lauren R

Irene B / Lauren R

PostSubject: Re: The Hog's Head    The Hog's Head  - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 3:42 pm

"Thanks, hun," Lauren replied, giving him a quick peck on the cheek as the walked off.
Back to top Go down
Nara Malfoy

Nara Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: The Hog's Head    The Hog's Head  - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 3:52 pm

Nara said goodbye to Kaalee and walked towards Matt

''where are they going?''

''i have to ask you something and it is important, we'll catch up with them later'' said Matt

''okay, tell me''
Matt looked at her and sighs

''i think i like Lauren more then just Lauren as a good friend, the last couple of days i was angry at her but i don't know i have a weird feeling about her and when they kiss i feel so jealous and i don't know what to do''

''Wow impressive, you're going to ask me for advice hmmm... well maybe you should talk to Jake and Lauren together..wait before you do this one question do you want to be with Lauren like in a relationship or is it just that you love her''

''i heard the Dark Lord talking to my mum and dad, about marry Lauren, i heard my name alright and now i don't know what that means'' said Matt

''okay in this case don't tell her and when she knows and everyone is good with it, probably not then you do if it was a surprise. if you're going to tell her this and about your feelings i think you get in a huge fight with Jake'' said Nara

''you're probably right, come on we have to find them
Back to top Go down
Kaalee/Jonilee

Kaalee/Jonilee

PostSubject: Re: The Hog's Head    The Hog's Head  - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 6:13 pm

I waved bye to Nara and saw my sister walk out. I fell into step with her.

"She is already one, Jonni, they forced her." I said, wiping away tears.

"I am so sorry." She whispered.
Back to top Go down
Nara Malfoy

Nara Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: The Hog's Head    The Hog's Head  - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 6:45 pm

Draco walked up to Kaalee and Jonnilee

''have you two seen Nara?''
Back to top Go down
Kaalee/Jonilee

Kaalee/Jonilee

PostSubject: Re: The Hog's Head    The Hog's Head  - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 6:49 pm

"Just a couple minutes ago but she went somewhere with Matt and them I think. Is everything okay?" I asked him.
Back to top Go down
Nara Malfoy

Nara Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: The Hog's Head    The Hog's Head  - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 6:51 pm

''no, it isn't. she received her dark mark and she didn't bother to tell me. i am her brother for god sake'' yelled Draco angry
Back to top Go down
Kaalee/Jonilee

Kaalee/Jonilee

PostSubject: Re: The Hog's Head    The Hog's Head  - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 6:53 pm

"Calm down Draco! Maybe she was ashamed, not everyone carries the Dark Mark voluntarily." I said, looking around to make sure no one heard him.
Back to top Go down
Nara Malfoy

Nara Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: The Hog's Head    The Hog's Head  - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 6:56 pm

''what do you mean, did someone force her to take the mark??'' asked Draco confused
Back to top Go down
Kaalee/Jonilee

Kaalee/Jonilee

PostSubject: Re: The Hog's Head    The Hog's Head  - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 6:58 pm

"When you see Nara, ask her about it. I don't know if she wants you to know and I don't feel right telling you what I do know. How did you know she even got the Dark Mark?" I asked him.
Back to top Go down
Nara Malfoy

Nara Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: The Hog's Head    The Hog's Head  - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 7:03 pm

''your father told me, he thought that i already knew, i wrote a letter to my parents and they confirmed, just tell me before i accuse her for something that wasn't her fault'' said Draco
Back to top Go down
Kaalee/Jonilee

Kaalee/Jonilee

PostSubject: Re: The Hog's Head    The Hog's Head  - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 7:05 pm

"It wasn't her fault, okay! If you should be yelling at anyone it's me." I said, looking at the ground.
Back to top Go down
Nara Malfoy

Nara Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: The Hog's Head    The Hog's Head  - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 7:08 pm

''why you? I'm going to yell at Matt, Jake and Lauren for making her life a living hell since they appear. They did this to her and they are going to pay for it'' said Draco
Back to top Go down
Kaalee/Jonilee

Kaalee/Jonilee

PostSubject: Re: The Hog's Head    The Hog's Head  - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 7:13 pm

"Because I knew! Because I knew what would happen if I brought her to my house! And I didn't do anything to stop it!" I yelled.
Back to top Go down
Nara Malfoy

Nara Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: The Hog's Head    The Hog's Head  - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 7:17 pm

''what do you mean, why was she at your house, tell me Kaalee'' said Draco

(you know killing the woman was a order from the Dark Lord, just that you know this peace of information)
Back to top Go down
Kaalee/Jonilee

Kaalee/Jonilee

PostSubject: Re: The Hog's Head    The Hog's Head  - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 7:21 pm

"I knew Bellatrix was going to get free, and I knew that if she went to your house your parents would protect her, they didn't want her to be a part of this. So I offered her to stay at our house. The Dark Lord said he'd take it from there. I should of done more, I should have kept her safe." I sobbed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hog's Head    The Hog's Head  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Hog's Head
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts RolePlay! :: Hogsmeade-
Jump to: