Hogwarts RolePlay!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts RolePlay!

It's Hogwarts Hogwarts Hoggy-Hoggy Hogwarts!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Somewhere out in France

Go down 
+4
Ashely Green [Potter ]
Alec Wiebel
Nara Malfoy
Kaalee/Jonilee
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 37, 38, 39
AuthorMessage
Nara Malfoy

Nara Malfoy

Somewhere out in France - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Somewhere out in France   Somewhere out in France - Page 39 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 3:43 pm

Nara eyes went wide. ''No no i need Kaalee!! she promised me to not leave me, who reassigned her? my mom isn't dead then who did i saw in the bright light then?''
Back to top Go down
Vernie21

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere out in France   Somewhere out in France - Page 39 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 3:46 pm

"That's why I'm here, the Dark Lord and you probably saw your mother. Kaalee said she'd only leave if I was the one assigned as your new trainer so voila! Here I am." I told her.
Back to top Go down
Nara Malfoy

Nara Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere out in France   Somewhere out in France - Page 39 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 3:49 pm

''you can't help me protect me nobody can, i'm still having a nightmare where i am the daughter of the dark Lord. someone just have to help me to get out of this bad dream. How do i know if i can trust you?'' asked Nara. ''i'm Nara by the way.''
Back to top Go down
Vernie21

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere out in France   Somewhere out in France - Page 39 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 3:52 pm

"I know Felipe. I had tea with him once, in Kaalee's shop in Paris." I told her, thinking that if nothing else...that would work.
Back to top Go down
Nara Malfoy

Nara Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere out in France   Somewhere out in France - Page 39 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 3:54 pm

''The pretty boy who can't love and can do freaky things with you if he wants. i know him he brought his little brother, a hot one but i screwed it up by showing off my untrained powers nearly killed myself.'' groaned Nara

(sorry girllssss but i can't hold my eyes open:S i'm from holland that's 6 hours timedifference for you Banana)

Last edited by Nara Malfoy on Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vernie21

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere out in France   Somewhere out in France - Page 39 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 3:57 pm

"Yes, Sebastian. I know him also. But you also know that Felipe is the poster boy for goodness, n'est-ce pas? So if I'm not dead after that..." I trailed off.
Back to top Go down
Nara Malfoy

Nara Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere out in France   Somewhere out in France - Page 39 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 7:16 am

''So you didn't tell me if i could trust you or not?'' Nara looked suspicious.
Back to top Go down
Vernie21

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere out in France   Somewhere out in France - Page 39 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 5:23 pm

"Didn't I?" Veronica asked her, going into the house.
"Been a long time since I've been here. Too long in fact. Ever since Aunt Callie went up and moved to America. Silly woman, he can find her there too." I said to myself.
Back to top Go down
Nara Malfoy

Nara Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere out in France   Somewhere out in France - Page 39 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 11:21 pm

Nara grabbed her arm and dragged her outside and faced her. "Don't avoid my question! I can't let you into the house till you tell me how i can trust you!!" Nara felt the anger building up inside her. "I can't risk their lifes if i'm not getting an anwser! Kaalee would kill me so you either tell me or get out of her, i'm dead serious"
Back to top Go down
Vernie21

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere out in France   Somewhere out in France - Page 39 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 3:05 pm

"You can trust me, Kaalee sent me, I know Felipe and he won't kill me and he's basically the goodest form of good there is. Now if you'll excuse me." I hissed, going upstairs.
Back to top Go down
Nara Malfoy

Nara Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere out in France   Somewhere out in France - Page 39 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 3:25 pm

Nara's anger was building up, she didn't follow Veronica in the house, she sat on the grass, closed her eyes and focused on calming herself down but there were images of fire and creepy looking monsters who came towards her, she gave a yell and waving with her arms in the air to shove them off, in the mean time she let several things fly in the air with her arms she didn't noticed.
Back to top Go down
Kaalee/Jonilee

Kaalee/Jonilee

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere out in France   Somewhere out in France - Page 39 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 7:57 pm

"Damn, I told her not to be a bitch." I said, my astrel self sitting next to Nara.
Back to top Go down
Nara Malfoy

Nara Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere out in France   Somewhere out in France - Page 39 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 1:57 am

Nara finally calmed down and when she heard a very familiar voice, she looked next to her. "Kaalee, you need to come back! I've been so stupid i fought with my dad i never felt that feeling before. We are behind the schedule and just come back! She said my mum still lives and i don't really like her" Nara sighed. "My dad was searching for the person who did talked to you, you have to leave before he finds out, -'ll miss you" tears streamed down her cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Kaalee/Jonilee

Kaalee/Jonilee

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere out in France   Somewhere out in France - Page 39 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 6:39 am

"Nara, calm down ducky. She's bitchy when she first gets too know people, it's what we do. Remember us? I was a total bitch too. It's how we don't get hurt and I'm sorry for that. He won't find me, Felipe is helping me out with the cloaking part. Our powers compined is more then enough. You're mum is fine, you look exactly like her which is part of the reason she's not exactly your best friend right now. You'll be able to meet her someday, I promise. Her and your brother. Now, you have to catch up okay?" I said hugging her before disappearing.
Back to top Go down
Nara Malfoy

Nara Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere out in France   Somewhere out in France - Page 39 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 6:53 am

Nara looked confused but before she could ask something Kaalee was gone, Nara sobbed some more. i have a brother and my mum is not my best friend, what did Kaalee mean by that?

Nara sighed and wiped off her tears and walked inside and sat down at the kitchentable.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere out in France   Somewhere out in France - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down

Somewhere out in France
Page 39 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 37, 38, 39

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts RolePlay! :: Home Sweet Home-
Jump to: