Hogwarts RolePlay!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts RolePlay!

It's Hogwarts Hogwarts Hoggy-Hoggy Hogwarts!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

time difference

Go down 
+2
Maddock Laborde
Nara Malfoy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Nara Malfoy

Nara Malfoy

time difference Empty
PostSubject: time difference   time difference EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 3:08 am

heey everyone,

i'm playing Nara, it is not my real name though;)

i'm from Holland and i have a huge time difference with America.

so i'm really missing a lot of the story in the RP:(

so my time i will be online here is:

week: 20.00 a.m till 00.00 midnight (maybe during the day on my tabloid when i'm on school)

weekend: 10.00 in the morning, the whole day also doing other stuff and then till i don't know that yet.

Now you all know from how late till how late i will be online.

i hope you will post your time online here so we know that from eachother.

hugs and kisses,

Nara Malfoy

Back to top Go down
Maddock Laborde

Maddock Laborde

time difference Empty
PostSubject: Re: time difference   time difference EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 3:46 am

Hey, I'm playing Maddock (obviously lol), and in reality I'm the completely different gender so if I mess up on Maddock's guy-voice and such: I'm sorry lol

Nara, what's your timezone?
Mine's currently GMT +09.

As for times I'd be online (I'm just going to go off my times, because I'm not really sure what to convert them to for everyone since we're all in different places lol):
Weekdays: For the next week I still have classes before a two month holiday so I'll usually be on for a very short time in the morning (all my classes start at 9:30am, but I lose attendance points for being late so I can't stick around for long after 9), usually from around 6am-7:45am. Most of my class days end at 3:05pm, so depending on whether or not I decide to hang out with people, etc, I should be able to reply from then until whenever I decide to sleep (with a break in the evening for dinner of course), which is usually around 11-11:45pm.
Weekends: The weekends depend on my plans (as I'm trying to do as much as I can in Japan while I'm here), but usually I'll be online from whenever I wake up (sometimes six), usually around 8, and until I sleep (same as weekdays).

Once the holidays start my online time will probably change. Also I'm planning on travelling during the holidays as well so I may end up going on hiatus for a while sometimes as I may not always have internet access while I'm travelling.

So yeah, those are my times.
Back to top Go down
Alec Wiebel

Alec Wiebel

time difference Empty
PostSubject: Re: time difference   time difference EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 8:12 am

¡Hola! (Hello!) Well, (obviously) I'm playing Alec and seeing as how I'm a girl outside of roleplaying, my name is not that. And since I'm a girl, I (like Maddock) apologize if I make Alec seem a little on the feminine side. I promise I'm trying my best to make him a...he... ANYWAY!

Timezone... I think I run off of EST (I'm almost positive) so as I write this it is about 9 in the morning. (I'll do my best in trying to do the 24 hour time as opposed to the way us Americans do. The times I will be on vary greatly with my schedule for the week, but I will try and give you all a generalized version. If I have a ton of tests and homework, then I won't be on. If not, then I will do my best to get on and shtuff when I can.

WEEKDAYS: Well, I will not be on in the morning before school because I have a hard enough time getting ready on time without adding the role playing to it. I get out of school at 15:00 PM EST, but I don't usually get home and settled until 16:00PM EST. On Tuesdays I sometimes stay after school until 16:30 PM EST. And I may stay after school on any given day depending on the circumstances. On Thursdays, I won't be on until late or at all because I babysit and then have o get my homework done (my "wonderful" school assigns WAY too much homework). Then on Fridays I snowboard (only during the winter obviously. Lol) from the time I get out of school until about 23:00 or 00:00 PM/AM EST.

WEEKENDS: I should usually be on, but again the times are subject to change depending on homework and plans and whatnot. I can really give you accurate times when I will be on on the weekends, so I'm sorry about that.

NOTE: I will ALWAYS be logged on, but not necessarily online. I'm super bad with technology and since I operate off an iPod, this website is really fickle. I don't want to log off because aim worried I won't be able to log back on. That is all, and I'm very sorry for any inconvenience I may have caused you by this. I just do it in the intention that I will be able to get back on.

(:
Back to top Go down
AmethystAislinn

AmethystAislinn

time difference Empty
PostSubject: Re: time difference   time difference EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 10:54 am

I play Amethyst and Nicholas and I think I run off central time...not sure. I just know that its 10 here and I am a hour behind my grandma. So I'm pretty sure its central time.

During the weeks, I'll most likely will be on all day. I work as a nanny and the kids I watch pretty much just play or watch movies. The only time I have to do anything is lunch time, snack time, and school pick/drop off. I work from 9 to 6. Then when I get home I can be back on until bed time which is around 11. Mondays and Wednesdays I won't be on after work as I take night classes for college.

My weekends really depend on whats going on. Like yesterday I had a bunch of stuff that I had to do at church and I couldn't really get on until I came home around 9ish. But I will most likely be on in the morning when I wake up around 10ish until around noon if I have plans or homework.
Back to top Go down
Nara Malfoy

Nara Malfoy

time difference Empty
PostSubject: Re: time difference   time difference EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 10:54 am

heey everyone,

i love the way everyone is willing to give their time being online here.

Maddock my timezone will be GMT+ 01.00

thank you for posting your comments Very Happy
Back to top Go down
EvelynDiggoryBlack
Admin
EvelynDiggoryBlack

time difference Empty
PostSubject: Re: time difference   time difference EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 10:55 pm

Since I'm in America now I'll be on American time.

I'm the admin of the site and play Evelyn and Evan, and from time to time Harry.

In America I'm in the central time zone GMT-6:00.

My fourth hour here I can get on Wattpad and the site most of the hour because that class is really easy and its web design so I can open it up on a different tab.

My last hour I can sometimes get on.

When I start my babysitting job I'll be able to get on during those hours from 15:00-20:00 than my night hours will be depending on who has the laptop at my house (my laptop crashed when I was on the plane D=)

And I can always get on my NOOK Tablet whenever.
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartsroleplay.forumotion.com
Kaalee/Jonilee

Kaalee/Jonilee

time difference Empty
PostSubject: Re: time difference   time difference EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 11:16 pm

My hours are super sketchy since my Nook dies easily since Im always on wifi and the only time I can charge is when I'm at school and I cant use it during the weekend so maybe 16-1 eastern american timezone on week nights? Will be more frequent when I get my own charger.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

time difference Empty
PostSubject: Re: time difference   time difference Empty

Back to top Go down

time difference
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts RolePlay! :: Out of Character Stuff!!-
Jump to: