Hogwarts RolePlay!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts RolePlay!

It's Hogwarts Hogwarts Hoggy-Hoggy Hogwarts!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Umbridge's Office

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
EvelynDiggoryBlack
Admin
EvelynDiggoryBlack

Umbridge's Office Empty
PostSubject: Umbridge's Office   Umbridge's Office EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 4:38 pm

Dumbridge dragged Evelyn into her class room and up the small stairs to her office. "Sit." She jerked Evelyn into a chair.

Evelyn pursed her lips and stared at her Professor as she pace the room. She stared at her with cold eyes. She knew the punishment. She wasn't going to confess anything, nor drop any names.
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartsroleplay.forumotion.com
Nara Malfoy

Nara Malfoy

Umbridge's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Umbridge's Office   Umbridge's Office EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 11:38 am

Lucius was standing in the office waiting for his daughter, he looked around the pink office Nara walked into the office and looked around the office.

''I like the kittens professor Umbridge'' Nara said smiling

''Dolores can you give me a moment alone with my daughter'' ''yes i will i have important stuff to do''
Umbridge walked out of the office, Lucius murmured a spell so there was no eavesdropping

''Nara, dear is there something wrong?''

''yeah there is dad, there are two guys and one of the guys know that i like him but he doesn't like me because i'm Draco's little sister....'' ''hold on honey, that is not what i meant why did you let Draco write those lines?''

''wel i was sick and tired that he bullied me and my friends around so i almost cursed him but Snape caught me and then i said that he needed a punishment''

''am i in trouble'' Nara asked her dad with tears filling her eyes

''no honey come here, we were so worried about you but you are only feeling depressed because of two boys, that sounds nothing like you'' Lucius said to Nara and hugging her, Nara cried into his arms

''i don't know what to do dad, i really want to go home and be with you guys, i messed up a relationship with the guy'' ''it is that Aislinn boy isn't it asked Lucius

''yeah Nicholas but i already told him i can't see him anymore till i'm over him''

''Honey, go to your dorm, take a nice and hot shower and take a nap, here is your sleeping potion'' Lucius kissed Nara on her forehead and Nara walked out of the office

Back to top Go down

Umbridge's Office
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts RolePlay! :: Hogwarts-
Jump to: