Hogwarts RolePlay!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts RolePlay!

It's Hogwarts Hogwarts Hoggy-Hoggy Hogwarts!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hiatus Thread

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Maddock Laborde

Maddock Laborde

Hiatus Thread Empty
PostSubject: Hiatus Thread   Hiatus Thread EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 4:11 am

Hey guys, I won't be able to post at all tomorrow because of an exam in the morning, then going to a farewell party for some of the other study abroad students, and then I'm moving dorms in the afternoon. I'm pretty much all packed to move, but I have no idea if I'll be able to get to my computer at all tomorrow (other than maybe early tomorrow morning) in time to RP. Sorry about all of thisヾ(;´▽`A``アセアセ
(Not sure if I'll be on the day after either, it all depends on how quickly I can move everything and how quickly I can clean the dorm room I'm in now for it to pass inspection before I can leave lol)

[I figured I'd make a thread for us to post in if we're ever going to be away for semi-long/long periods of time (for stuff like exam periods, moving, travelling, lack of internet, etc). That way if people disappear for a couple of days or something we can always find out why or have a bit of a heads up about it beforehand.]
Back to top Go down
Nara Malfoy

Nara Malfoy

Hiatus Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiatus Thread   Hiatus Thread EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 10:13 am

great idea Maddock

we'll see you around and just ask if you want to know a update on the story!

Back to top Go down
Nara Malfoy

Nara Malfoy

Hiatus Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiatus Thread   Hiatus Thread EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 8:47 am

heey everyone,

from 11.00 til 03.30 o'çlock (american time) i am not on roleplay

(i don't really know how to say the am and pm, but i know america and Holland has a timedifference of 6 hours)

her is the dutch time i'm not on Roleplay

17.00 uur afternoon till 21.30 in the evening and after that i will be on, so don't do any crazy stuff without me LOL Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hiatus Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiatus Thread   Hiatus Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

Hiatus Thread
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts RolePlay! :: Out of Character Stuff!!-
Jump to: