Hogwarts RolePlay!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts RolePlay!

It's Hogwarts Hogwarts Hoggy-Hoggy Hogwarts!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Forbidden Forest

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Irene B / Lauren R

Irene B / Lauren R

Forbidden Forest - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest   Forbidden Forest - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 3:07 pm

(ok, thanks. Can i just say - OMG THERES SOMEONE OTHER THAN YOU ME AND ASHLEY ONLINE!)

"You grew up so fast!" rudolf said in wonder, looking down at her. "i can hardly believe your my baby girl from all those years ago!"
Back to top Go down
Nara Malfoy

Nara Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest   Forbidden Forest - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 3:15 pm

Nara blushed and touched his beard and his hair

''now i know where that dark hair come from, i can't remember you when i was little, i'm sorry''

(seriously, oh my god! they have seen the ligt!! LOL they have a lot of catch up to do!)
Back to top Go down
Irene B / Lauren R

Irene B / Lauren R

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest   Forbidden Forest - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 3:19 pm

"Don't be sorry, Nara, what do you have to be sorry for?" rudolf replied

)ikr!)
Back to top Go down
Nara Malfoy

Nara Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest   Forbidden Forest - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 3:25 pm

''cuz i really wanted to remember you when you were holding me when i was little, now i only remember that Lucius was holding me, actually very scary!

How is everything, now you're free and returned to the Dark Lord, he gave me a hard time you know!''

Matt walked to Nara and he saw his dad Rabastan, he hugged him and said
''Jake is safe, he is here. very strange isn't it! Uncle Rodolphus, don't do anything to Nara cuz she had a difficult couple of days'' said Matt
Back to top Go down
Irene B / Lauren R

Irene B / Lauren R

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest   Forbidden Forest - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 3:32 pm

"Matt, I have no intention of harming my own daughter. I merely come with a proposition."

(i'm reading a really good book atm while my phone loads the web page)
Back to top Go down
Nara Malfoy

Nara Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest   Forbidden Forest - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 3:38 pm

''what kind of proposition?'' asked Matt

''Matt, you heard my dad, i just wanted to see him and he came, if you want to protect me just back off while i'm talking with him'' hissed Nara to Matt

Matt backed off and talked to his own dad but watched Nara and Rodolphus closely
Back to top Go down
Irene B / Lauren R

Irene B / Lauren R

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest   Forbidden Forest - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 3:52 pm

"I would like to offer you a position in the Dark Lord's ranks" rudolf said. "You would not live in fear of being harmed, because your mother and i would be there to protect you. You wouldn't be the only teenager, either. I am sure you have met Lauren Riddell, the Dark Lord's daughter? She is only fourteen, yet she has never been harmed by any other than her father, and that for diciplinary reasons."
Back to top Go down
Nara Malfoy

Nara Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest   Forbidden Forest - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 3:56 pm

so that means no one can hurt me but you and mum, not even the Dark Lord??'' asked Nara

''that is the reason i don't want to be a death eater, he scares the hell out of me, i really want to be with you and mum but i'm really scared of him and what about my friends here, can i return to Hogwarts next year??

Nara looked at Matt, she knows he is a death eater as well, he has a dark mark
Back to top Go down
Irene B / Lauren R

Irene B / Lauren R

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest   Forbidden Forest - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 4:02 pm

"No one is ever going to hurt you. Have you met Lauren's mother? She is vrey strict with the Dark Lord about hurting youngsters. And you would of course be able to return to school, Lauren and the twins do, don't they?"
Back to top Go down
Nara Malfoy

Nara Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest   Forbidden Forest - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 4:09 pm

''maybe, i will reconsidered it, but i have to talk to Lauren and the twins about this, when can meet you again??'' asked Nara
Back to top Go down
Irene B / Lauren R

Irene B / Lauren R

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest   Forbidden Forest - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 4:11 pm

"Tomorrow night, here again," he replied.
Back to top Go down
Nara Malfoy

Nara Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest   Forbidden Forest - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 4:17 pm

''alright tomorrow night'' Nara hugged her dad
Back to top Go down
Irene B / Lauren R

Irene B / Lauren R

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest   Forbidden Forest - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 4:19 pm

rudolf hugged her back. "your mother and i love you and only want the best for you, always remeber that," he said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Nara Malfoy

Nara Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest   Forbidden Forest - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 4:23 pm

''yeah, i will. Bye''

Matt and Nara walked out of the forbidden forest.

''so tell me what do you think'' asked Nara

''i don't know, it is true what your dad said but i don't know, it is your own choice'' said Matt
Back to top Go down
Irene B / Lauren R

Irene B / Lauren R

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest   Forbidden Forest - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 4:34 pm

(oh!)

Rudolf disaperated with rambastadan.
Back to top Go down
Nara Malfoy

Nara Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest   Forbidden Forest - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 3:07 pm

Nara walked into the forbidden forest, she sees her dad and at her surprise her mum, she walked closer

''Mum, dad, it is a hard decision but i can't be a death eater, i don't want to get killed and if you are going to disown me than fine''

''sweetie, come here'' said Rodolphus

''NO'' yelled Bellatrix Nara looked at her mum

"Bella, you can't make her do anything, she don't trust us because we weren't there when everybody around us was hurting her, you can understand that right!'' said Rodolphus

''baby girl, i'm not going to beg because that is not in my nature, but if you want to see your dad and me again you have to be a death eater, or else you can't stay at Malfoy Manor and you'll only living in fear that i'm accidently gonna kill you. it's your choice, baby girl your choice''

Nara began to cry and kneeled down on the floor
''i can't be a death eater, i'm so afraid that i'm not capable of doing a task for the lord mother and if i fail, he will punish me and i'm so afraid''

''he is not going to hurt you, he only gives orders to the parents to punish their children'' said Rodolphus
''mother is very good skilled in the cruciatus curse, i know that'' said Nara

''i can teach you baby girl'' smirked Belatrix
Back to top Go down
Nara Malfoy

Nara Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest   Forbidden Forest - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 3:18 pm

Nara looked at Bellatrix and Rodolphus and sighed

''i will be a death eater on one condition, the Dark Lord can't punish me ever again''

''NO STOP NARA'' yelled Matt he is running to her and kneeled down next to her, Nara is crying

''Matt, i can do this alright, you will be there to help me complete my tasks if i get one'' ''No Nara, just think about it till the end of the term, Please aunt Bellatrix uncle Rodolphus, just leave her alone to think till the end of the term alright'' asked Matt hugging Nara

''alright the end of the term'' said Bellatrix and then they disapparated
Back to top Go down
Nara Malfoy

Nara Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest   Forbidden Forest - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 3:33 pm

Matt helped Nara stand up and they walked out of the forbidden forest and into the hospital wing
Back to top Go down
Nara Malfoy

Nara Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest   Forbidden Forest - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 12:08 pm

Nara sat down on the hard ground of the forest, sighed and rubbed her eyes with her hands
Back to top Go down
Nara Malfoy

Nara Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest   Forbidden Forest - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 2:06 pm

black smoke appeared, Nara jumped up in fear and grabbed her wand, out of the black smoke came her own father with Yaxley

''dad what are you doing here, i'm not done with thinking about my decision''
''sweetheart, we aren't here to hear about your decision, come here i missed you'' said Rodolphus

Nara ran to her dad and hugged him and cried in his chest. Rodolphus stroked her hair and hussed her

''honey why are you crying'' ''i don't know'' sobbed Nara
Back to top Go down
Nara Malfoy

Nara Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest   Forbidden Forest - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 2:41 pm

Nara pulled herself out of her hug and wiped her tears and again black smoke appeared, now Bellatrix walked to the two men and Nara

''baby girl, you need to give the answers now, we need you'' Nara looked from her mother to her father and stepped back still holding her wand

''no, i can't give you the answers yet, give me some time'' ''The Dark Lord don't have time to let you think, Nara Rhoya Lestrange'' yelled Bellatrix
Back to top Go down
Ashely Green [Potter ]

Ashely Green [Potter ]

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest   Forbidden Forest - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 2:53 pm

is walking with draco trying to find nara
"are you sure shes in here ?"
Back to top Go down
Nara Malfoy

Nara Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest   Forbidden Forest - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 3:11 pm

Nara looked around and spotted Draco, Ashely and Matt running from a distance.

Bellatrix sees them too, she grabbed Nara and holds her wand at her throat

Matt and Draco are at a a couple of metres away from Bellatrix and Nara

''stay where you are, did you think you could save her butt all the time, Draco, Matt. she will be gone for a couple of hours, don't follow me'' hissed Bellatrix

she disapparated with Nara, Rodolphus and Yaxley followed her

Matt and Draco stood sill and watched each other

Back to top Go down
Ashely Green [Potter ]

Ashely Green [Potter ]

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest   Forbidden Forest - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 3:12 pm

"what should we do if we dont do anything shes going to become a deatheater "
Back to top Go down
Nara Malfoy

Nara Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest   Forbidden Forest - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 3:18 pm

''we can't do anything against this, it will kill us all'' said Matt

''come we have to go back and think about something to do'' said Draco
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest   Forbidden Forest - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Forbidden Forest
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts RolePlay! :: Hogwarts-
Jump to: