Hogwarts RolePlay!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts RolePlay!

It's Hogwarts Hogwarts Hoggy-Hoggy Hogwarts!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Somewhere out in France

Go down 
+4
Ashely Green [Potter ]
Alec Wiebel
Nara Malfoy
Kaalee/Jonilee
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 29 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
Alec Wiebel

Alec Wiebel

Somewhere out in France - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Somewhere out in France   Somewhere out in France - Page 20 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 3:07 pm

"That could be an explanation as well." I nodded, considering the possibilities. "If that's the case than it is emotional magic."
Back to top Go down
Kaalee/Jonilee

Kaalee/Jonilee

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere out in France   Somewhere out in France - Page 20 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 3:08 pm

"Well...maybe I could ask Dumbledore. He'd have some answers right? I can contect him by floo powder tonight." I said.
Back to top Go down
Nara Malfoy

Nara Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere out in France   Somewhere out in France - Page 20 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 3:09 pm

I just looked confused and thought about it. ''no you guys are joking me right? can we stop i have a huge headache and my head is hot....OH MY GOSH! That's what i was thinking, my head was hot while i was drinking the tea'' i said.
Back to top Go down
Kaalee/Jonilee

Kaalee/Jonilee

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere out in France   Somewhere out in France - Page 20 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 3:12 pm

"There we go." I said, kind of relieved not to have to contact Dumbledore.
Back to top Go down
Alec Wiebel

Alec Wiebel

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere out in France   Somewhere out in France - Page 20 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 3:14 pm

"That would be kind of dangerous, wouldn't it? I mean what if the floo network at Hogwarts is wing watched?"
I looked at Nara. "With wandless magic, you can't think about other things! You have to focus just on what you want to happen! If that leaf had been a person and you weren't paying attention, somethibg really bad could happen! But it was only a leaf and now you know--no wandless magic unless you're really focusing on just one thought."
Back to top Go down
Nara Malfoy

Nara Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere out in France   Somewhere out in France - Page 20 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 3:14 pm

''but i never heard of emotion magic, but can we stop please and do something fun?'' asked Nara

so you're saying that i can't dry my hair or summon a glass of water?'' i asked Alec

Last edited by Nara Malfoy on Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kaalee/Jonilee

Kaalee/Jonilee

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere out in France   Somewhere out in France - Page 20 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 3:16 pm

"It's not, at least Dumbledore's not but I might be which is why I didn't want to contact him and Yes! I vote we go into Paris! I am tired of this place!" I commanded.
Back to top Go down
Alec Wiebel

Alec Wiebel

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere out in France   Somewhere out in France - Page 20 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 3:18 pm

(I have to go?!! be back in 2 hours.
Back to top Go down
Kaalee/Jonilee

Kaalee/Jonilee

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere out in France   Somewhere out in France - Page 20 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 3:21 pm

(kk)
Back to top Go down
Nara Malfoy

Nara Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere out in France   Somewhere out in France - Page 20 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 3:21 pm

(awwww okay bye)

can you first do some spell that is making my headache go away'' i asked Kaalee
Back to top Go down
Kaalee/Jonilee

Kaalee/Jonilee

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere out in France   Somewhere out in France - Page 20 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 3:29 pm

"Reparifors." I said, hoping my want movements were right, other wise she'd go into a coma.
Back to top Go down
Nara Malfoy

Nara Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere out in France   Somewhere out in France - Page 20 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 3:32 pm

Nara felt dizzy but after a couple of minutes the headache faded away and Nara smiled. ''thanks, is it safe to go on the streets? they are looking for me aren't they?''
Back to top Go down
Kaalee/Jonilee

Kaalee/Jonilee

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere out in France   Somewhere out in France - Page 20 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 3:33 pm

"Paris is a different Ministry, and the Dark Lord already has control of them so we should be fine." I told her.
Back to top Go down
Nara Malfoy

Nara Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere out in France   Somewhere out in France - Page 20 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 3:38 pm

''alright let's go then'' Nara walked up to Kaalee, she had a couple of questions and she wanted to know what Kaalee should do in some situations where Nara was in now. She couldn't ask Alec because he totally against her biological father.

''Kaalee imagine you find out you're the daughter of the Dark Lord would you like it in a way?'' i asked carefully.
Back to top Go down
Kaalee/Jonilee

Kaalee/Jonilee

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere out in France   Somewhere out in France - Page 20 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 3:41 pm

"Yes...I'd like the respect and the safety that comes with it." I said slowly.
Back to top Go down
Nara Malfoy

Nara Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere out in France   Somewhere out in France - Page 20 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 3:49 pm

''okay, i was always a daddy's girl. with Lucius i mean, they loved me as their own child. I can't really hug the Dark Lord can i? i was thinking about it and that would be awkward but i was curious what if i did hug him, is he going to be mad or i don't know. i feel like i want to know him better and be my dad. is that weird?''

Back to top Go down
Kaalee/Jonilee

Kaalee/Jonilee

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere out in France   Somewhere out in France - Page 20 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 3:51 pm

"No, it's not. But I also don't think getting closer to him is the best idea is either. I wouldn't condemn you for it but if worse came to worse I would stand against you Nara." I chose my words carefully. I didn't want to hurt her feelings but Alec is right, she needs to know the truth.
Back to top Go down
Nara Malfoy

Nara Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere out in France   Somewhere out in France - Page 20 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 4:01 pm

''i'm not going to hug him and be his little girl, he had hurt me too much. but he wants me so badly with my powers, he wouldn't let me die and after those three months he is going to get me, if you want it or not, wether we have a plan or not''

I looked at Kaalee but looked away quickly, i summoned a glass of water and drank it and let the glass disappear.

''Let's go and make some fun shall we'' i asked her.
Back to top Go down
Kaalee/Jonilee

Kaalee/Jonilee

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere out in France   Somewhere out in France - Page 20 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 4:03 pm

"Most defently." I said, grabbing her arm and shadow travelling to Paris.

(i just realized i got that off the percy jackson series! whoops!)
Back to top Go down
Nara Malfoy

Nara Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere out in France   Somewhere out in France - Page 20 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 4:11 pm

shadow travelling it is not the best travel thing in the world, it makes me feel weird.

(hahahha)
Back to top Go down
Kaalee/Jonilee

Kaalee/Jonilee

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere out in France   Somewhere out in France - Page 20 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 4:14 pm

"And now we are getting caffene." I said, guiding her to a near street vender.
"Je vais avoir deux cafés" I said to the man and he handed me the coffees and I handed him euros.
"Now where do you want to go?" I asked her.
Back to top Go down
Nara Malfoy

Nara Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere out in France   Somewhere out in France - Page 20 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 4:22 pm

''i don't know, never been to paris only at the second manor but i always stayed inside or in the backyard. I wasn't allowed to go to cities like this one'' i said still looking back at the man.
Back to top Go down
Kaalee/Jonilee

Kaalee/Jonilee

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere out in France   Somewhere out in France - Page 20 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 4:25 pm

"Ensuite, nous allons sur le circuit non officiel! First stop is obviously the Eiffel Tower!" I said guiding her to the Underground because I am not walking that distance.
Back to top Go down
Nara Malfoy

Nara Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere out in France   Somewhere out in France - Page 20 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 4:30 pm

''the Eiffel Tower, cool but what is this, where are you taking me'' she followed Kaalee but didn't look happy
Back to top Go down
Kaalee/Jonilee

Kaalee/Jonilee

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere out in France   Somewhere out in France - Page 20 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 4:36 pm

"It's the underground, the way that Muggle's travel long distances. Don't worry, it's perfectly safe." I said, rolling my eyes at her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere out in France   Somewhere out in France - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

Somewhere out in France
Page 20 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 29 ... 39  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts RolePlay! :: Home Sweet Home-
Jump to: