Hogwarts RolePlay!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts RolePlay!

It's Hogwarts Hogwarts Hoggy-Hoggy Hogwarts!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Somewhere out in France

Go down 
+4
Ashely Green [Potter ]
Alec Wiebel
Nara Malfoy
Kaalee/Jonilee
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39  Next
AuthorMessage
Nara Malfoy

Nara Malfoy

Somewhere out in France - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Somewhere out in France   Somewhere out in France - Page 36 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 1:11 pm

''maybe we can make him have a headache when we live there all three of us, i know i will be fighting Lauren more than with you. i think she is a bit jealous of me and i don't quite understand because the powers you know i didn't wish for it to have it, she can have it all if she wants.'' said Nara
Back to top Go down
Aurora Riddle

Aurora Riddle

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere out in France   Somewhere out in France - Page 36 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 1:13 pm

"Oh yes for sure, he will definitely learn not to have all of us together." Aurora said. "Although I'm more worried about the whole 'seeing thoughts' thing he can do. I can barely control what I say normally, I can't control it at all when I'm nervous. How am I supposed to hide my thoughts! I mean they are out there..."
Back to top Go down
Nara Malfoy

Nara Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere out in France   Somewhere out in France - Page 36 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 1:23 pm

''he can do more than reading your mind, he can control it, he can hurt you, he did that with me today. i don't know why but i did something stupid. The only thing i know is that you have to close your mind also called Occlumency. I can't learn you that stuff but Matt my cousin can learn you that.'' said Nara
Back to top Go down
Aurora Riddle

Aurora Riddle

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere out in France   Somewhere out in France - Page 36 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 1:26 pm

"Do you know Occlumency?" Aurora asked
Back to top Go down
Nara Malfoy

Nara Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere out in France   Somewhere out in France - Page 36 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 1:32 pm

''i don't know but when i see him it's just i feel terified or i have an anger building up inside and i think he's totally ignoring my thoughts, i made him crazy when i was hopeless in love with Nicholas but he wasn't in love with me and i was totally depressed about it.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Riddle

Aurora Riddle

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere out in France   Somewhere out in France - Page 36 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 1:36 pm

Aurora nodded. "Next time I see Matt, I'll have to ask him to teach me"
Back to top Go down
Nara Malfoy

Nara Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere out in France   Somewhere out in France - Page 36 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 1:41 pm

you already met Matt?? How i thought you were lost and that you come back to ask me!'' said Nara
Back to top Go down
Aurora Riddle

Aurora Riddle

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere out in France   Somewhere out in France - Page 36 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 1:47 pm

"I didn't tell you everything!" Aurora exclaimed. "I didn't get lost I went to the Malfoy manor where I met up with Lauren. She was talking to Matt about something, I'm not sure what. When I finally got into the room, Lauren explained to the two of us that I was her sister and Voldemort and Bellatrix's daughter. I could have sworn she said you were Bellatrix's daughter too, but I must have misunderstood if you know for a fact she's not your mom. Anyway we were then called down for a 'meeting'. It was the three of us, Bellatrix and him. They asked how I was adjusting to the information, and whether or not Lauren told you about me. When they found out she hadn't he threw her against the wall then they left. Matt helped Lauren up and I decided to come here to fill you in." She rambled.
Back to top Go down
Nara Malfoy

Nara Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere out in France   Somewhere out in France - Page 36 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 1:56 pm

Nara was listening to the story. ''At first they told me that Bellatrix and Rodolphus were my parents but it wasn't true. Kaalee who is also a Black like Bella said that Bella couldn't be my mum because on the Black family tree is wasn't under Bella's name. Kaalee said that my mum was a Black because she is on the family tree but she wasn't able to read her name because it is faded. It is really confusing.''
Back to top Go down
Aurora Riddle

Aurora Riddle

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere out in France   Somewhere out in France - Page 36 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 1:58 pm

"Shouldn't that mean that my name is on the tree, though?" Aurora asked.
Back to top Go down
Nara Malfoy

Nara Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere out in France   Somewhere out in France - Page 36 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 2:03 pm

''yes we are, but i've never seen the Black family tree so i don't know that for sure.''
Back to top Go down
Aurora Riddle

Aurora Riddle

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere out in France   Somewhere out in France - Page 36 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 2:05 pm

"Ya know, one way to find out the truth might just be to get a glimpse of that tree" Aurora mused aloud.
Back to top Go down
Nara Malfoy

Nara Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere out in France   Somewhere out in France - Page 36 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 2:14 pm

''yeahh but do you know where it is? It isn't at the Malfoy Manor, i lived there for ages.'' she thought out loud
Back to top Go down
Aurora Riddle

Aurora Riddle

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere out in France   Somewhere out in France - Page 36 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 2:18 pm

"Well the Malfoys aren't part of the Black family, so I wouldn't think it would be there. It would be in the house of someone from the Black family is my guess. Do they have a manor like the Malfoys?
Back to top Go down
Nara Malfoy

Nara Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere out in France   Somewhere out in France - Page 36 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 2:24 pm

'' Narcissa is a Black. i don't know maybe they have but you can't just burst into the house and you're the daughter of the Dark Lord, they could kill you.''
Back to top Go down
Aurora Riddle

Aurora Riddle

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere out in France   Somewhere out in France - Page 36 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 2:28 pm

"You say that as if that wasn't exactly what I did earlier today also I suppose and I suppose Narcissa is a Black, but it's still the Malfoy manor right? Let's say this, because I know you want answers and I'm not willing to wait for things to happen. Should either of us get an idea of where it could be, we will enter with 'class' and not get murdered"
Back to top Go down
Nara Malfoy

Nara Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere out in France   Somewhere out in France - Page 36 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 2:31 pm

Nara nodded. ''well yeah we could but what do you mean with Class?''
Back to top Go down
Aurora Riddle

Aurora Riddle

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere out in France   Somewhere out in France - Page 36 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 2:34 pm

"Well... uhmm... hmm... You know... Like we aren't going to barge in there like idiots. We are going to plan things out and be awesome about it?" She struggled to explain herself.
Back to top Go down
Nara Malfoy

Nara Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere out in France   Somewhere out in France - Page 36 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 2:46 pm

Nara laughed at her. ''admit it, you don't know how to be Class? Well the plan is a good start. We should doo some short research on the Black family and ask people around us? but what if Kaalee get's an anwser on Friday then we planned it for nothing''
Back to top Go down
Aurora Riddle

Aurora Riddle

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere out in France   Somewhere out in France - Page 36 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 2:48 pm

"But what if she doesn't? and even if she does how do we know she hasn't been lied to like everyone else? And what else do we have to do with our time? It's obvious that you are no longer attending a school, and I get the feeling I'm not returning to a school anytime soon either." Aurora said.
Back to top Go down
Nara Malfoy

Nara Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere out in France   Somewhere out in France - Page 36 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 2:55 pm

''okay but i also have to practice my powers or else i will be dead after three months and i have to ask Kaalee if you can be here because i can't go to Malfoy manor, they will punish me for life and Crucio isn't really a warm welcome home spell'' Nara told Aurora with a painfull expression on her face
Back to top Go down
Aurora Riddle

Aurora Riddle

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere out in France   Somewhere out in France - Page 36 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 2:57 pm

Aurora couldn't help but wonder if that is how her life is going to turn out after being thrown into this world. "Okay" She responded.
Back to top Go down
Nara Malfoy

Nara Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere out in France   Somewhere out in France - Page 36 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 3:00 pm

'' okay''

(i'm going to sleep, i'm tired, see you tomorrow maybe:) )
Back to top Go down
Aurora Riddle

Aurora Riddle

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere out in France   Somewhere out in France - Page 36 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 3:02 pm

(Alright sleep well Smile and I wont be on for a good portion of tomorrow)
Back to top Go down
Nara Malfoy

Nara Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere out in France   Somewhere out in France - Page 36 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 8:55 am

Aurora left and Nara walked inside to look where Alec and Kaalee were.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere out in France   Somewhere out in France - Page 36 Empty

Back to top Go down

Somewhere out in France
Page 36 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts RolePlay! :: Home Sweet Home-
Jump to: