Hogwarts RolePlay!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts RolePlay!

It's Hogwarts Hogwarts Hoggy-Hoggy Hogwarts!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Library

Go down 
+3
AmethystAislinn
Irene B / Lauren R
EvelynDiggoryBlack
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
AmethystAislinn

AmethystAislinn

The Library - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 4:48 pm

"Hello." Amethyst said looking up. "I am but I feel so silly, I can't remember your name. I've met so many people this week that I can't keep them all straight." She laughs quietly.
Back to top Go down
Alissa Clark/Bella Scott

Alissa Clark/Bella Scott

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 5:18 pm

((Sorry Everyone Im Sick)) Alissa Walks Into The Library And Sits Down
Back to top Go down
Alec Wiebel

Alec Wiebel

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 6:53 pm

Jenna laughed. "It's alright! I'm terrible with names an probably wouldn't have remembered yours if Alsc hadn't pointed you out to me again when we passed you in the corridor on our way to herbology." She brushed her bangs out of her eyes impatiently. She peered at what Amethyst wa reading, trying to see the title of the book. "What are you studying for?"

Jenna glanced I've at the other girl and smiled. "Hi! I'm Jenna; who are you?"
Back to top Go down
AmethystAislinn

AmethystAislinn

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 9:50 pm

Amethyst laughed with Jenna. Amethyst holes up the book to show off the cover which is of a moon and star. "It's not so much studying really. I've been having some wicked dreams lately and I'm trying to figure out what they mean. Oddly enough, it's harder then it seems."
Back to top Go down
Alec Wiebel

Alec Wiebel

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 9:56 pm

"Oh really? I love interpreting dream! My aunt does it for a living (she's not a seer though) so I know a bit about it." Jenna's eyes sparkled with excitement. "If you would like, I could help you figure them out. Supposedly I'm pretty good at it. But, that's only if you're comfortable with telling me your dreams. I know it's a bit of a touchy subject for a lot of people." She smiled reassuringly.

Last edited by Alec Wiebel on Sun Feb 05, 2012 10:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AmethystAislinn

AmethystAislinn

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 10:00 pm

"Really? I'm a seer but I have never been any good at interpreting them. Which is why I have this awful book." Amethyst closes the book and places it off the the side with the others. "Well the dream always starts off pitch black and I can hear this clashing noise in the back ground, but I can't see anything. Then of course I have this feeling of someone in deep sadness." Amethyst takes a deep breathe.

"When I wake up, I'm out of breathe."
Back to top Go down
Alec Wiebel

Alec Wiebel

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 10:11 pm

"You're a seer?! That's so totally awesome! Have you ever made any predictions? And A's for the dream thing, we all have our own strengths." Her eyes crinkled in a grin that quickly disappeared and was replaced with a ponderous pursing of the mouth.

"Hmm, well it seems that there is confrontation between either you and someone else - or a group of someone elses - or there is confrontation in your group of friends. Whichever one it is, you are unaware that it is happening. (When I say this, I'm assuming the clashing is discordant, obnoxious, and loud.) However, you are aware that someone is saddened by this disagreement.

"Have you noticed a person - or people - who have seemed off key and sort of depressed recently? That could be your first arrow in the right direction so to speak of figuring out who's arguing. Does that make sense?"
Back to top Go down
AmethystAislinn

AmethystAislinn

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 10:15 pm

"Yup, I am. It goes way back on my dad's side of the family. His whole blood line really. Even my last Asilinn means dreamer or vision. Most of my visions come in the form of dreams and I can also read people's emotions very well as well as read their minds without the use of magic." Amethyst stops and thinks about it trying to figure out if there has been anyone around her who seems depressed.

"I can't seem to think of anyone at the moment."
Back to top Go down
Alec Wiebel

Alec Wiebel

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 10:32 pm

"Oh that's so cool! I wish I had a nifty talent like that..." she trailed off with a distant look in her eye. With astartled blink, she came back to reality. "Oh," she laughed a little, " well then perhaps I was wrong. A's I mentioned before, dreams are a fickle science."
Back to top Go down
AmethystAislinn

AmethystAislinn

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 10:35 pm

"I plan on keeping a eye out. I'm hoping the dream becomes more clear soon. I didn't get much wrong last year." Thinks back to the dream she had last year of Cedric and Harry and then pushes the dream out of her mind.

"Thank you so very much. You more helpful then these books."
Back to top Go down
Alissa Clark/Bella Scott

Alissa Clark/Bella Scott

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 10:35 pm

Alissa Walks Over To Some Books and Whacks her head Off A Shelf
Back to top Go down
EvelynDiggoryBlack
Admin
EvelynDiggoryBlack

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 10:36 pm

Evelyn walked into the library and pulled out a book from the shelf. She was seriously bored. She had read her all her fifth year books, George's sixth year and seventh year books. She hated being ahead and not showing it off. One thing she wasn't was a show-off.
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartsroleplay.forumotion.com
AmethystAislinn

AmethystAislinn

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 10:53 pm

Amethyst said good bye to Jenna before getting up and placing a few of the books in her bag.
Back to top Go down
EvelynDiggoryBlack
Admin
EvelynDiggoryBlack

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 10:58 pm

Evelyn grabbed another two books, checked them out with the librarian and left.
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartsroleplay.forumotion.com
AmethystAislinn

AmethystAislinn

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 10:59 pm

Amethyst walked out of library after checking out the books.
Back to top Go down
Nara Malfoy

Nara Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 12:45 am

Nara walked into the library looking for Alissa, she spotted Draco and Misah sitting at a table

''wow you really found the library Draco, that is such a good thing right''

''shut up Nara, i heard you had to tell the truth by Snape, now you're plan has worked out very well'' he smirked at her

''ohh shut up and how do you know that?''

'''mum told me, she was very disappointed in you''

''mum knows? did you tell her, wait i don't have time for this crap, i'll come back later''
Back to top Go down
Alissa Clark/Bella Scott

Alissa Clark/Bella Scott

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 12:59 am

Alissa Continued To Walk Around The Library..
Back to top Go down
Nara Malfoy

Nara Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 1:03 am

''ohhh Alissa where are you''

''sis, i think dad knows too''

''shut Draco, you freaking bastard, i know you told him''

''no i swear i didn't do anything, i said to you earlier, i'm not going to tell dad cuz it wasn't your fault, maybe you should talk to Snape''

''i begged Snape not to tell dad, he was threatening me ever since, he wouldn't do that''

''go talk to him and then you know who did it''

''i'm not going now, i have to find Alissa, AlISSA'' Nara yelled to Alissa who came walking in and she ran to her and hugged her
Back to top Go down
Alissa Clark/Bella Scott

Alissa Clark/Bella Scott

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 1:05 am

Alissa Said hey Nara.
Back to top Go down
Nara Malfoy

Nara Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 1:13 am

''where have you been, never mind i have to tell you i couldn't do anything about my mistake, Snape forced me to take a truth potion and i told him that it was you who did the prank, and now you're in trouble and i'm really really really sorry about that and if you get a detentions i will help you with it, i don't let you go alone''

Nara said to Alissa, tears are sliding down to her cheeks

''i'm really sorry i failed'' she said between sobs

Draco came over and hugged her, Nara sobbed into his cloak

''i'm not feeling very well, i really want to go home Draco''

Back to top Go down
Alissa Clark/Bella Scott

Alissa Clark/Bella Scott

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 1:16 am

Alissa Said Dont Cry and Don`t Worry About It. Detentions Aren`t Too Bad.
Back to top Go down
Nara Malfoy

Nara Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 1:25 am

Nara pulled her out of Draco's hug and she looked at Alissa

''maybe he will switch it with Dumbridge, and her detentions are far worse then his detentions''

''i have to talk to Snape, maybe he forgot about that, he is really busy with making students of his own house get detentions with him than with Dumbridge''

Nara walked away

(i have to go, i will playing when i am at school, xoxox)
Back to top Go down
Alissa Clark/Bella Scott

Alissa Clark/Bella Scott

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 1:26 am

((I gotta go Be Back Later))
Back to top Go down
AmethystAislinn

AmethystAislinn

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 6:18 pm

Amethyst pulled Evan into the back of the library so no one can see them.

"Ok, most memories are liked to emotions. We need some kind of strong emotion to help unlock them." Amethyst said.
Back to top Go down
Ashely Green [Potter ]

Ashely Green [Potter ]

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 6:21 pm

walks into library and looks for a book
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Library
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts RolePlay! :: Hogwarts-
Jump to: