Hogwarts RolePlay!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts RolePlay!

It's Hogwarts Hogwarts Hoggy-Hoggy Hogwarts!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

So, where are you from?

Go down 
+4
Nara Malfoy
AmethystAislinn
EvelynDiggoryBlack
Maddock Laborde
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Maddock Laborde

Maddock Laborde

So, where are you from? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: So, where are you from?   So, where are you from? - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 3:48 pm

Ooh, Berlin, I wouldn't mind going there someday☆

Well, to be honest this is only my second time out of Australia, and I'm in the same place I went to the first time lol Once I get back I'm going to save up to go to America for two weeks, and then after that I'm thinking of going to Lithuania♥

As for studying in the UK, do it, do it, do it~~ (Sorry, I've been recommending study abroad to anybody whenever they mention they want to lol It's just so much fun xD)
Back to top Go down
Nara Malfoy

Nara Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: So, where are you from?   So, where are you from? - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 3:57 pm

yeah i'm going to Berlin with school a studytrip!

well maybe i am going to study in the UK, i'm also talking to my study career coach to follow my study in English cuz Dutch is really boring and English is a challenge.

Ever been to Holland or want too??
Back to top Go down
Maddock Laborde

Maddock Laborde

PostSubject: Re: So, where are you from?   So, where are you from? - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 4:06 pm

Haven't been to Holland, but definitely thinking about visiting someday. Where would you recommend? lol
Back to top Go down
Nara Malfoy

Nara Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: So, where are you from?   So, where are you from? - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 4:12 pm

Amsterdam of course, i live 20 minutes with the train from Amsterdam:D

but if you want to visit us you have to come in April, and be in Holland at the 30th of April because it is a free day for us and we are celebrating Queensday, free festival on several places in Amsterdam with national and international artists and we are all going to dress up in orange.

It is really fun to be a part of it, you really going to be surprised by the crazy people on that day!!

Back to top Go down
Maddock Laborde

Maddock Laborde

PostSubject: Re: So, where are you from?   So, where are you from? - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 4:29 pm

Oh wow, I'll definitely have to go then XD
Back to top Go down
Nara Malfoy

Nara Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: So, where are you from?   So, where are you from? - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 5:09 am

yeah you should visit in April:D

Back to top Go down
Irene B / Lauren R

Irene B / Lauren R

PostSubject: Re: So, where are you from?   So, where are you from? - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 11:58 am

Hi! Thought I should post in here Very Happy

I'm from the UK, I'm British, my surname is Scottish, and I have lived in England my entire life. I'm in Secondary school, year 9, and my 14th birthday was a couple of weeks ago Smile
Back to top Go down
Alissa Clark/Bella Scott

Alissa Clark/Bella Scott

PostSubject: Re: So, where are you from?   So, where are you from? - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 12:17 am

Im Currently In The Uk.. im Actually From The South So My Accent is Quite Awful its A Mixture Of Southern And British.
I'm 16 And I Come From A Big Family And I have 3 Sisters (One Older And 2 little) One Little brother. Im Also A Freshman In high School Well Thats It Laughing
Back to top Go down
Irene B / Lauren R

Irene B / Lauren R

PostSubject: Re: So, where are you from?   So, where are you from? - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 3:12 am

I also have 3 younger sisters, the youngest is eight and very cute
Back to top Go down
EvelynDiggoryBlack
Admin
EvelynDiggoryBlack

PostSubject: Re: So, where are you from?   So, where are you from? - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 8:59 am

I live in America now =D
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartsroleplay.forumotion.com
Nara Malfoy

Nara Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: So, where are you from?   So, where are you from? - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 12:08 pm

do you guys have twitter??

i do so tell me then i can follow you and we can chat outside the roleplay Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So, where are you from?   So, where are you from? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

So, where are you from?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts RolePlay! :: Out of Character Stuff!!-
Jump to: