Hogwarts RolePlay!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts RolePlay!

It's Hogwarts Hogwarts Hoggy-Hoggy Hogwarts!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shrieking Shack

Go down 
+3
AmethystAislinn
Alissa Clark/Bella Scott
Alec Wiebel
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Alec Wiebel

Alec Wiebel

Shrieking Shack  Empty
PostSubject: Shrieking Shack    Shrieking Shack  EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 10:01 pm

Back to top Go down
Alissa Clark/Bella Scott

Alissa Clark/Bella Scott

Shrieking Shack  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shrieking Shack    Shrieking Shack  EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 10:21 pm

Isabella Snapped Out Of It And Started Walking.
Back to top Go down
Alec Wiebel

Alec Wiebel

Shrieking Shack  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shrieking Shack    Shrieking Shack  EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 10:24 pm

After the tiring trudge trough the tunnel, the four teenagers collapsed gratefully on the dusty sofas of the shrieking shack. "I never realized how long it was from Higwarts to the Shrieking Shack before this." Alec landed A's he conjured up four glasses and filled them to the brim with pure, clean water. He handed them out to the rest of the people in there.
Back to top Go down
Alissa Clark/Bella Scott

Alissa Clark/Bella Scott

Shrieking Shack  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shrieking Shack    Shrieking Shack  EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 10:25 pm

Isabella Said Out Of Breath Its To Far For Us All To Walk.
Back to top Go down
AmethystAislinn

AmethystAislinn

Shrieking Shack  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shrieking Shack    Shrieking Shack  EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 10:26 pm

"Thank you." Amethyst said rising the glass up before drinking the whole glasses without stopping. She sat the cup down and smiled weakly.
Back to top Go down
Alec Wiebel

Alec Wiebel

Shrieking Shack  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shrieking Shack    Shrieking Shack  EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 10:34 pm

Alec smiled grimly at Isabella. "It's better than the alternative, though."

He reached over and refilled Amethyst's glass to the brim again and winked at her. "Have to stay hydrated." He then glanced down at Evelyn. "Do you think we should give her some water? She's pretty much asleep."
Back to top Go down
Alissa Clark/Bella Scott

Alissa Clark/Bella Scott

Shrieking Shack  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shrieking Shack    Shrieking Shack  EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 10:36 pm

Isabella Blushed A Little and Smiled Back Some. Then Said True Its Better
Back to top Go down
AmethystAislinn

AmethystAislinn

Shrieking Shack  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shrieking Shack    Shrieking Shack  EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 10:36 pm

"My brother told you to fill me up on water, didn't he?" Amethyst said with another weak smile. Amethyst looked over at Evelyn, who was still dead asleep. "Maybe once she wakes up."
Back to top Go down
Alec Wiebel

Alec Wiebel

Shrieking Shack  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shrieking Shack    Shrieking Shack  EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 10:41 pm

"I just hope Kaalee, Nicholas, and the rest stay safe from Toadface," he worried, chewing on his lower lip.

He smiled slyly at Amethyst. "Maybe, maybe not. You just look a wee bit parched."
Back to top Go down
Alissa Clark/Bella Scott

Alissa Clark/Bella Scott

Shrieking Shack  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shrieking Shack    Shrieking Shack  EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 10:42 pm

Isabella Became Quiet And Sat There.
Back to top Go down
AmethystAislinn

AmethystAislinn

Shrieking Shack  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shrieking Shack    Shrieking Shack  EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 10:44 pm

"I'm sure I look a little bit more then a wee bit. I already know it's going to take a few days for me to get back to my normal self." She said moving her body a little, trying to help the pain.

"I hope they stay safe too but I have a feeling they will."
Back to top Go down
Alec Wiebel

Alec Wiebel

Shrieking Shack  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shrieking Shack    Shrieking Shack  EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 10:52 pm

"True, but I heard somewhere that it wasn't polite to tell a girl how bad she looked, no matter if she looked like she had gone through a war." he laughed. Then hebsermed to get an idea. "Here, why don't you go lay down on one of the beds in this house, and take this water bottle with you." He conjured up a two liter size canteen and filled it with water. "That way you needn't move for a long time. I think I'm going to take a nap on one of the other beds because I'm tired. Im alight sleeper so if you need anything just wake me and tell me." he smiled at the two girls and headed off to find a room to sleep.

(I'm so tired...I'm like falling asleep. Night everyone!)
Back to top Go down
Alissa Clark/Bella Scott

Alissa Clark/Bella Scott

Shrieking Shack  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shrieking Shack    Shrieking Shack  EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 10:54 pm

((Nite Im Off To)) Isabella Fell Asleep on The Couch.
Back to top Go down
AmethystAislinn

AmethystAislinn

Shrieking Shack  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shrieking Shack    Shrieking Shack  EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 10:55 pm

Amethyst took the water bottle and moved about looking for a room to sleep in. She found one and crawled into the bed. For once in her life, sleeping sounded amazing to her. She passed out within seconds.
Back to top Go down
EvelynDiggoryBlack
Admin
EvelynDiggoryBlack

Shrieking Shack  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shrieking Shack    Shrieking Shack  EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 7:18 am

Evelyn jerked up from George's hold. She was breathinf hard and her eyes were bloodshot. Her heart races as she remembered where they were. She had a bad dream that was actually reality. She lifted her sleeve. "Great its real." She murmured.
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartsroleplay.forumotion.com
Kaalee/Jonilee

Kaalee/Jonilee

Shrieking Shack  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shrieking Shack    Shrieking Shack  EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 7:24 am

"You okay love?" George asked, sleepily.
Back to top Go down
AmethystAislinn

AmethystAislinn

Shrieking Shack  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shrieking Shack    Shrieking Shack  EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 9:28 am

Amethyst woke slowly, her eyes opening. She pushed herself up so she could sit in the bed. Her body cried out in pain and she winced a little. She reached over and took a sip of the water, wishing it was the anti-pain potion her mum makes for her. She sat the bottle down and got out of the bed walking around. She came upon a broken mirror and using it she did her best to pull her hair back into a braid, letting only a few of the shorter strands of hair fall into her face.

"Wow, I like just awful." She said. Her skin was still very pale and there was dark circles under eyes. Her heart was finally pacing normal and her mind didn't hurt anymore, which a good thing. All she needed to do now was rest. She rolled up her sleeves and walked towards the living area to check on Evelyn and everyone else.
Back to top Go down
Alissa Clark/Bella Scott

Alissa Clark/Bella Scott

Shrieking Shack  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shrieking Shack    Shrieking Shack  EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 1:21 pm

Isabella Opened her Eyes And She Sat up. She Did A Small Spell And her Book Appeared
Isabella Opened It And Started To Read.
Back to top Go down
AmethystAislinn

AmethystAislinn

Shrieking Shack  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shrieking Shack    Shrieking Shack  EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 1:35 pm

Amethyst slowly walked into the living area of the Shrieking Shack. She can see that Isabella is reading a book on a couch.

"Good morning." Amethyst says weakly.
Back to top Go down
Alissa Clark/Bella Scott

Alissa Clark/Bella Scott

Shrieking Shack  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shrieking Shack    Shrieking Shack  EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 1:41 pm

Isabella Said good Morning And Continued To Read.
Back to top Go down
AmethystAislinn

AmethystAislinn

Shrieking Shack  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shrieking Shack    Shrieking Shack  EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 1:45 pm

Amethyst walked over and sat down on the couch. "What are you reading?" She asked
Back to top Go down
Alissa Clark/Bella Scott

Alissa Clark/Bella Scott

Shrieking Shack  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shrieking Shack    Shrieking Shack  EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 1:51 pm

Isabella Said An Old muggle Book My Mom Used To Read To Me And Can I Ask You For Some Advice?
Back to top Go down
AmethystAislinn

AmethystAislinn

Shrieking Shack  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shrieking Shack    Shrieking Shack  EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 1:51 pm

"That's cool. Yea, ask away. I might be phyiscaly weak but my mind is always working." Amethyst said with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Alissa Clark/Bella Scott

Alissa Clark/Bella Scott

Shrieking Shack  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shrieking Shack    Shrieking Shack  EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 1:54 pm

Isabella Said finally Some One I Can Talk ,To Well Anyway My Problem Is I Like Two People At Once..
Back to top Go down
AmethystAislinn

AmethystAislinn

Shrieking Shack  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shrieking Shack    Shrieking Shack  EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 1:56 pm

"Ahhhh, I know that feeling all too well, or at lest I use too until I started hanging out with Fred more. My feelings for the other guy floated away." Amethyst said.

"There really isn't a problem with liking two people at once. The real question is who do you like more?" She said
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Shrieking Shack  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shrieking Shack    Shrieking Shack  Empty

Back to top Go down

Shrieking Shack
Page 1 of 16Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next