Hogwarts RolePlay!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts RolePlay!

It's Hogwarts Hogwarts Hoggy-Hoggy Hogwarts!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shrieking Shack

Go down 
+3
AmethystAislinn
Alissa Clark/Bella Scott
Alec Wiebel
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16
AuthorMessage
Alissa Clark/Bella Scott

Alissa Clark/Bella Scott

Shrieking Shack  - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shrieking Shack    Shrieking Shack  - Page 16 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 10:12 pm

Isabella Smiled And Said Thank You Very Much And I have No Clue What Taking Them so Long.
Back to top Go down
Alec Wiebel

Alec Wiebel

PostSubject: Re: Shrieking Shack    Shrieking Shack  - Page 16 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 10:17 pm

"It's just, I've never been cooped up in one place for this long. I'm a muggleborn whose parents were rockstars who were always on a separate tour an never saw each other. I wa either left at home with th staff or on tour with one of them. When I was home, I could come and go whenever I pleased, an when I was with one of my parents, we were in a doggedly city each day so it was always exciting and new. Even at Hogwarts I could wander where it pleased me; there were always new places to find.
"I guess what I'm getting at I that this lifestyle is so different for me. I just couldn't handle it. I'm sorry."

"I suppose the responsible thing to do would be to tell them, but then they would get all worried and Isabella is adverse to blood. Plus your sister would over react and freak out. Let's just go."
Back to top Go down
AmethystAislinn

AmethystAislinn

PostSubject: Re: Shrieking Shack    Shrieking Shack  - Page 16 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 10:23 pm

Nicholas patted Alec on the back. "Thank you for your life story. Don't worry about it man, I'd feel the same way. I'm not sure how you manged to stay there for so long." Nicholas started walking down the path. "Let's go and get that taken care. I'm sure they won't really notice us being gone."

"No worries. I almost killed my brother a few days ago for almost spill my crush out to the world. So I won't say a word, my lips are sealed." She made a zipping motion over her lips. "Maybe Alec is on the run. I don't know." Amethyst said and then she turned on her heel. "And you Mr! How long?" Amethyst asked pointing at Fred.
Back to top Go down
Alissa Clark/Bella Scott

Alissa Clark/Bella Scott

PostSubject: Re: Shrieking Shack    Shrieking Shack  - Page 16 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 10:24 pm

Isabella Said I Already Know About Your Crush and My Lips Are Sealed.
Back to top Go down
Alec Wiebel

Alec Wiebel

PostSubject: Re: Shrieking Shack    Shrieking Shack  - Page 16 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 10:28 pm

Alec smiled in relief and followed Nick down the path.

"Hey you misses!" Fred grinned back. "How long, what?"
Back to top Go down
AmethystAislinn

AmethystAislinn

PostSubject: Re: Shrieking Shack    Shrieking Shack  - Page 16 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 10:31 pm

"Don't play stupid with me. Who asks someone to study even if they hate it without reasons?" Amethyst placed her hands on her hips.

"So how long before they notice we aren't coming?" Nicholas asked Alec, grinning, as the two walked down the path back towards the school.
Back to top Go down
Alissa Clark/Bella Scott

Alissa Clark/Bella Scott

PostSubject: Re: Shrieking Shack    Shrieking Shack  - Page 16 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 10:36 pm

Isabella Smiled And Laughed Some.
Back to top Go down
Alec Wiebel

Alec Wiebel

PostSubject: Re: Shrieking Shack    Shrieking Shack  - Page 16 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 10:37 pm

"You, not I, implied earlier that I was stupid." Fred held his hands up in a gesture of surrender with a smile playing on the corners of his lips. "Umm, someone who was hoping that a little bit of Ravenclaw smartness would rub off on him?" Fred tried, seeing how long he could stretch Amerhyst's patience.

Alec laughed heartily. "Erm, that depends. They may get distracted and totally forget we even exist. Or they may be panicking in thirty seconds. Who's to tell?"
Back to top Go down
Alissa Clark/Bella Scott

Alissa Clark/Bella Scott

PostSubject: Re: Shrieking Shack    Shrieking Shack  - Page 16 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 10:43 pm

Isabella Started To Zone Out.
Back to top Go down
AmethystAislinn

AmethystAislinn

PostSubject: Re: Shrieking Shack    Shrieking Shack  - Page 16 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 10:46 pm

"You, Fred Weasley, make me want to pull my hair out sometimes. The studying, the comments, the little things you did for me. Arggggggg." Amethyst let out a sigh and let her arms hang at her side.

"You mostly likely right about the forgetting about us. How long is this path?" Nichols said
Back to top Go down
Alissa Clark/Bella Scott

Alissa Clark/Bella Scott

PostSubject: Re: Shrieking Shack    Shrieking Shack  - Page 16 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 10:49 pm

Isabella Snapped Out Of It And Said Where Are Those Two?
Back to top Go down
Alec Wiebel

Alec Wiebel

PostSubject: Re: Shrieking Shack    Shrieking Shack  - Page 16 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 11:02 pm

"Alright, you caught me, Amethyst. I'm surprised it took you this long; I've been hinting at it for years." He grinned down at her and then bit his lip like he was either holding in laughter or thinking about doing something. "That was a very romantic way to put it, but I'm sure you figured out what I'm saying, regardless." Fred laughed.

"True that. Umm, I'm not really sure. It felt like a half an hour on the way there. But my sense of time is all messed up, so I'm probably way off."

(Sorry, I'm going to sleep. I'm exhausted. :\ I won't be on again until late tomorrow.)
Back to top Go down
Alissa Clark/Bella Scott

Alissa Clark/Bella Scott

PostSubject: Re: Shrieking Shack    Shrieking Shack  - Page 16 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 11:04 pm

((Awww, Well Nite))
Back to top Go down
AmethystAislinn

AmethystAislinn

PostSubject: Re: Shrieking Shack    Shrieking Shack  - Page 16 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 7:55 am

Amethyst perked back up and stood quietly give Fred a Whhhhha look. Sure, she had a strong feeling just moments ago that Fred had liked her but she never thought he would admit to it just now. She shook her head, her braid going from side to side.

"You should know better. I suck at hints! All these years, I've been drooling over you, wishing you would see me as more then just the girl who helped you pull of pranks and hung out with." She put the girl who statement in air quotes.

Nicholas laughed a little and pointed at the end of the passage way where the door was. "Yea, I think your sense of time is way off. Only took about 15 minutes." He said.
Back to top Go down
Kaalee/Jonilee

Kaalee/Jonilee

PostSubject: Re: Shrieking Shack    Shrieking Shack  - Page 16 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 6:49 pm

I, being the insane person I already am, knew where he was going and shadow traveled so I was a few feetin front of them. Then I had an evil genious plot.

"Yo Frank? Whadda these holigens doing in our tunnel?" I asked in a really screechy voice.
Back to top Go down
EvelynDiggoryBlack
Admin
EvelynDiggoryBlack

PostSubject: Re: Shrieking Shack    Shrieking Shack  - Page 16 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 1:47 pm

Evelyn blinked and looked around.
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartsroleplay.forumotion.com
AmethystAislinn

AmethystAislinn

PostSubject: Re: Shrieking Shack    Shrieking Shack  - Page 16 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 1:48 pm

Amethyst turned away from Fred and looked over at Evelyn. "You've been in and out of it for awhile now. How are you feeling?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
EvelynDiggoryBlack
Admin
EvelynDiggoryBlack

PostSubject: Re: Shrieking Shack    Shrieking Shack  - Page 16 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 1:50 pm

Evelyn's eyes darted toward Amethyst. "I'm good... I think I'm, finally, mentally over this." She motioned to her arm and looked at Fred and George and smiled. "I want to go back, I need to go back."
Back to top Go down
AmethystAislinn

AmethystAislinn

PostSubject: Re: Shrieking Shack    Shrieking Shack  - Page 16 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 1:52 pm

"Are you sure? Because if you are then lets go. I'm done being locked up here anyways." She said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
EvelynDiggoryBlack
Admin
EvelynDiggoryBlack

PostSubject: Re: Shrieking Shack    Shrieking Shack  - Page 16 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 1:54 pm

"I agree!" Fred said and smiled at Amethyst.

"Let's go then!" Evelyn stood up and put her hair up in a pony tail.
Back to top Go down
AmethystAislinn

AmethystAislinn

PostSubject: Re: Shrieking Shack    Shrieking Shack  - Page 16 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 1:56 pm

Amethyst already standing pointed down a hallway. "Then lets go!" She said and started marching off. She was ready to get out of there and see sunlight.
Back to top Go down
EvelynDiggoryBlack
Admin
EvelynDiggoryBlack

PostSubject: Re: Shrieking Shack    Shrieking Shack  - Page 16 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 1:57 pm

(to the courtyards!)

Fred and Evelyn followed with smiles. "Bout time!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shrieking Shack    Shrieking Shack  - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

Shrieking Shack
Page 16 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16