Hogwarts RolePlay!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts RolePlay!

It's Hogwarts Hogwarts Hoggy-Hoggy Hogwarts!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hufflepuff Common Room

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
EvelynDiggoryBlack
Admin
EvelynDiggoryBlack

Hufflepuff Common Room Empty
PostSubject: Hufflepuff Common Room   Hufflepuff Common Room EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 7:01 pm

Back to top Go down
https://hogwartsroleplay.forumotion.com
Maddock Laborde

Maddock Laborde

Hufflepuff Common Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hufflepuff Common Room   Hufflepuff Common Room EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 4:38 am

Maddock slipped into the Hufflepuff Common Room with plans of just grabbing a muggle novel and curling up before the fireplace like he used to do at home when he was younger, but, instead, he found himself dragged to a candle-lit corner by Zach.

"Oh, sweetheart, you shouldn't have... of course I'll marry you." He joked, sitting down as the short-tempered boy flushed.

"Shut up, Laborde." He huffed as he sat down. "I need you to do something for me... I need you to pretend to be my bo--"

"No," Maddock didn't even bother with pleasantries as he stood and turned to head upstairs to his dormitory, "I'm going to read and we're never going to mention this again."

"Just to get Patil off my back?" Zach continued reaching out and grabbing Maddock's arm. "Come on, man..."

"Look, Zach," Maddock jerked his wrist from Zach's grip. "You're my best mate, but my bisexuality is not there to stop girls from clinging to you after you break up with them."

"If I'm your best mate you should do this for me." Zach argued as Maddock shook his head, "Yeah, I'm your best mate and you're such a nice guy until it actually matters--"

"Silencio." Maddock sighed, "Now let me make this really, really clear: I don't like lying... especially about relationships. You've gotten people to want stay away from you before - you're pretty close to managing it right now - just don't involve me. I'm not interested..."

"That includes fake-dating you too;" he added before he turned back to the stairs, "zero interest. Sorry man, you're just not my type."

He walked upstairs to the dorm as Zach glared stubbornly after him.
Back to top Go down

Hufflepuff Common Room
Page 1 of 1