Hogwarts RolePlay!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts RolePlay!

It's Hogwarts Hogwarts Hoggy-Hoggy Hogwarts!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Malfoy Manor

Go down 
+2
Irene B / Lauren R
Nara Malfoy
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Nara Malfoy

Nara Malfoy

Malfoy Manor - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 6:24 pm

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!! Nara never felt so much pain as she did now, she couldn't hold it anymore
Tears streaming down on her cheeks, the pain was like a snake who had bitten her and the venom was running through her veins.

She screamed and screamed in pain, everything went blurry and she fell on her knees
Back to top Go down
Irene B / Lauren R

Irene B / Lauren R

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 6:29 pm

Slowly but surely, a skull with a writhing snake formed on Nara's wrist. Finally, Voldemort stepped back, and the dark mark was etched forever on her arm.

"well done, Nara," Voldemort told her, pulling her into one of his trademark akward hugs.

(does she need a mission, or leave it here?)
Back to top Go down
Nara Malfoy

Nara Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 6:40 pm

Nara looked at her mark, still burning on her wrist and looked up at V, her mum and dad and Narcissa, who looked sad.

Nara stood there, blood still dripping form her wounds, she looked like a mess and she felt so angry, she was angry at her friends who never came to save her.

''can i go to my room, and back to school'' she asked in fear

V. only looked at her smirking, Rodolphus took Nara away, to her room.
Back to top Go down
Nara Malfoy

Nara Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 6:23 am

Nara walked with her dad to her room, she wanted to go and lay on her bed and just cry but Rodolphus was holding her and muttered a spell to clean her up.

''are you okay, can i leave you safely in your room'' Rodolphus looked at Nara, he could see her sadness in her eyes, He pulled her close to his chest. Nara cried in his chest.

''sweetie, it's okay, you'll be fine, mum and i are here and we never going to let you in any trouble, we are here to protect you from what is out there''

Nara pulled herself out of his hug and looked at him and turned around to grab some clothes and walked into her bathroom to take a shower.

Rodolphus walked out of her room, after Nara showered and dressed, she walked out of her room and downstairs to the living room, Narcissa hugged her and kissed her.

''STOP, GO AWAY FROM ME'' Nara yelled angry Narcissa backed away and looked shocked ''dad bring me back to school, i don't want to be here anymore'' Rodolphus grabbed her arm and they disapperated to the forbidden forest.
Back to top Go down
Irene B / Lauren R

Irene B / Lauren R

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 11:25 am

(sorry, i fell asleep...)
Back to top Go down
Nara Malfoy

Nara Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 4:06 pm

Drawing room Malfoy Manor:

Rodolphus dragged Nara inside, V. was sitting at the long black wooden table, he stood up pulled out his wand..... Nara closed her eyes, she felt herself moving without doing something, when she opened her eyes again, she was very close to V.

''you, you were upsetting my daughter, HOW DARE YOU'' yelled V. he slapped her in her face, Nara looked at the ground.

''do you want to be locked up again, you miserable child. raising by the Malfoys didn't do any good, that was a mistake Bellatrix'' hissed V.

''Nara, stay away from Lauren and don't let me see that again, or you will end up like her'' he pointed to a girl who was laying unconcious in the corner of the room

''yes my lord'' Rodolphus grabbed Nara and disapperated to the forbidden forest and let her walk towards the castle alone.
Back to top Go down
Nara Malfoy

Nara Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 10:08 am

Matt and Nara appeared in the drawingroom V. Stood in the middle of the room.

"Lestrange boy wait outside the room" "yes my lord" Nara looked afraid, Matt left the room.

"Nara Lestrange, you do look like you have seen a ghost, i have a task for you"
"A task, my lord" asked Nara "yes Nara, you have to kill a woman, she is been a pain in the ass, just like you.now you can find her in Spinners End, her name is Ella, kill her" "when do i have to kill her?" Asked Nara "you go there now"

Nara took the broom and flew out of the window.
Back to top Go down
Nara Malfoy

Nara Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 3:35 pm

Nara fell in the backyard of the malfoy manor, blood all over her and everything was blurry, she closed her eyes.

Rodolphus ran up to her and took her with him into the house. ''quick she is badly injured, Narcissa heal her now, she is losing a lot of blood''

Narcissa hold her wand and muttered healing spells.

Bellatrix came to look at her baby girl, who was now unconsious laying in her own room.

''did she succeed her task, give me her wand, prior incantato'' Bellatrix smiled ''she succeeded, i will tell the Dark Lord'' and walked away

''poor girl, she must have been terrified'' said Narcissa, she sat down on the bed holding Nara's hand
Back to top Go down
Nara Malfoy

Nara Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 3:06 am

Nara woke up and saw Narcissa sitting on her bed wiping off her tears

''you're awake, how are you feeling?'' ''i'm fine, just a headache'' ''honey you don't have to...'' Nara cut her off
''don't do this Narcissa, just don't and stop care about me so much, it isn't going to help me through this''

Narcissa looked at Nara ''you don't have to change yourself Nara, you are good who you are right now and don't tell me to stop caring about you because you are my daughter in my heart''
Nara looked at Narcissa and hugged her ''i'm sorry i just don't want to love anyone anymore because i'm afraid they going to die'' sobbed Nara

''honey no one is going to die, who you love, i know your mother gave you a hard time but she loves you very much just like your dad'' ''i had a dream about them, they were arguing about me and my dad said that i'm not looking like him and my mother only laughed at that. am i from someone else Narcissa?''

Narcissa looked confused and shocked at the same time. ''h-honey i don't know, but you should ask your mother, but it was a dream so maybe you just imagined that.

''you have to stay here till the celebrating meeting comes, after that you can go back to Hogwarts'' Nara nodded
Back to top Go down
Nara Malfoy

Nara Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 2:46 pm

Several death eaters are already sitting at the black wooden table, besides Rodolphus, Nara and V.

Matt walked in and he gave his mother and his aunt three kisses and sat down, nervous.

Upstairs
Nara is standing in a black death eaters suit leaning on her dad, she was still weak to stand on her own

''this is your big moment honey, i'm so proud of you'' smiled Rodolphus kissing her forehead. Nara looked at him and gave him a little weak smile.

Back to top Go down
Nara Malfoy

Nara Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 3:16 pm

Jake and Lauren appeared in the hallway in front of the drawing room, they still heard voices so they weren't late.

''shall we go in?'' he asked Lauren
Back to top Go down
Irene B / Lauren R

Irene B / Lauren R

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 3:28 pm

Lauren just strode past him, into the room. "Come on! She called back.
Back to top Go down
Nara Malfoy

Nara Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 3:32 pm

Jake walked in and gave his mother and his aunt three kisses and sat down next to Matt, who looked very nervous

''easy man, she'll be alright'' said Jake Matt looked at Jake in anger
''don't tell me shit Jake, just don't talk to me okay''
Back to top Go down
Irene B / Lauren R

Irene B / Lauren R

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 3:37 pm

Lauren looked at Jake, then at her father. She ran up the table to him quickly, and whispered in his ear. After a few seconds, she came running back.

"Dad says you can sit with us for today," Lauren said to the twins. "Do you mind, Madame Lestrange?" she asked their mum.
Back to top Go down
Nara Malfoy

Nara Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 3:46 pm

Mae, Jake and Matt's mother shook her head and smiled ''Jake go, sit with Lauren honey''

Jake stood up and walked with Lauren

V. stood up and everyone was silent

''i gather you here today my dear followers because we have a new member in our midst. she is still weak because of her task which she succesfully succeeded today. She killed the woman who annoyed me with her appearances.

Her she is our newest member Nara Rhoya Lestrange.

Rodolphus and Nara walked in, everyone was silence and looking at her, Matt couldn't look at Nara, he was full of anger but he had to be calm, he had to be strong.

Back to top Go down
Irene B / Lauren R

Irene B / Lauren R

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 3:53 pm

Nara couldn't kill someone! Lauren thought, enraged. This my fault my fault my fault, I turned her into a monster -
Back to top Go down
Nara Malfoy

Nara Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 4:04 pm

Rodolphus made Nara sit down next to him, V. was smiling at her.

''well done, dear Nara can you tell the others how did it feel to kill someone?'' asked V.

Nara looked at him and then at everyone at the table.

''it felt normal, i think i wasn't really thinking, i just walked over there knocked on the door, the woman opened the door and asked me if she could help me and i said yes and pulled out my wand and said the killing curse. it was happening so fast, before i knew it i was badly injured and unconsious laying here in the backyard''

Nara kept a straight face, but inside of her she died, she just told them how she killed the woman, she had two little children and a husband. what is wrong with me, i hope this is over soon and she can be with Draco and Nicholas again.

''thank you for sharing this with us, for now your reward. for this year you don't have to do a task anymore, you can rest and enjoying your time with your parents'' said V.

he turned to Lauren. ''my child you're birthday is tomorrow, do you have any wish for me to fulfill?'' he asked her
Back to top Go down
Irene B / Lauren R

Irene B / Lauren R

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 4:21 pm

"Surprise me,dad," Lauren smirked.
Back to top Go down
Nara Malfoy

Nara Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 4:28 pm

''alright, you're mother and i have already decided things for your birthday and you'll get it tomorrow. this meeting is dismissed'' V. stood up and walked out of the drawing room.

Matt sat there in shock, Mae shook him ''honey come with me i think you need a shower, come'' ''no i'll bring Nara back to school and then i will take a shower and go to bed, can i take Nara with me'' he asked at Rodolphus and Bellatrix, they nodded

Matt helped Nara up, she was shaking like hell and she leant on him ''wait till i'm calmed down Matt'' she said
Back to top Go down
Irene B / Lauren R

Irene B / Lauren R

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 4:41 pm

Lauren turned to Jake. "Want to go back to school now?" she asked him.
Back to top Go down
Nara Malfoy

Nara Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 4:47 pm

Jake looked at Lauren ''s-she killed someone....she actually killed someone? yeah let's go, i need fresh air'' said Jake rubbing his eyes.

Matt and Nara got taken by Rodolphus and they apperated to the forbidden forest.
Back to top Go down
Irene B / Lauren R

Irene B / Lauren R

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 4:55 pm

"I know how you feel," Lauren muttered. She took his handand they appirated to the very edge of the forbidden forest.
Back to top Go down
Irene B / Lauren R

Irene B / Lauren R

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 3:16 pm

The Dark Lord stood at thehead of the familiar long, thin table, usually reserved for meetings. The Death Eaters around him were sat in silence, wondering what was going on.

'My Lord -' he waved his hand, and the voice stopped. His own daughter had the impudence to be late to a meeting about her? It was an unsetling thought that itched in the back of the Dark Lord's mind.
Back to top Go down
Nara Malfoy

Nara Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 3:21 pm

Snape and Nara appeared.

''go inside you will find him in the drawing room i'll be waiting here''

Nara ran inside and knocked on the drawing room door

''come in'' Nara opened the door and walked in.

''sit down'' Nara obeyed and sat down.
Back to top Go down
Irene B / Lauren R

Irene B / Lauren R

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 3:27 pm

THE Dark LOrd's lip curled as he saw the three hogwarts students enter the room. Lauren at least had the respect to keep her eyes lowered slightly. He growled in displeasure.

'Welcome, my friends,' he sneered coldly. 'We are here today to celebrate my daughter's initiation into our ranks, and present her with her first 'real' mission.' he cast his cold eyes about the listening crowd.

Lauren looked up in surprise. 'I thought...' she started, confused.

Voldemort ignored her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Malfoy Manor
Page 2 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts RolePlay! :: Home Sweet Home-
Jump to: