Hogwarts RolePlay!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts RolePlay!

It's Hogwarts Hogwarts Hoggy-Hoggy Hogwarts!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Somewhere out in France

Go down 
+4
Ashely Green [Potter ]
Alec Wiebel
Nara Malfoy
Kaalee/Jonilee
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
Alec Wiebel

Alec Wiebel

Somewhere out in France - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Somewhere out in France   Somewhere out in France - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 5:57 pm

I sent an glare at Kaalee and pressed my lips into a thin, disapproving line for her total, blind trust in such a sick and twisted man. "I suppose," I answered shortly.
Back to top Go down
Kaalee/Jonilee

Kaalee/Jonilee

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere out in France   Somewhere out in France - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 5:58 pm

I grabbed Alec's ear and dragged him up the stairs and into a bedroom. I slammed the door and glared at him.
"Are you bloody insane? She's already feeling like crap and you have to go and say that? Nara didn't kill those people on purpose! You should know her enough to know that! She is tired and sad and scared and you have to just make it all worse don't you!" I hissed at him.
Back to top Go down
Alec Wiebel

Alec Wiebel

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere out in France   Somewhere out in France - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 5:59 pm

(Sorry! I'm just being Alec; he really hates Voldemort. He has a reason, too. Poor Nara. ): )
Back to top Go down
Kaalee/Jonilee

Kaalee/Jonilee

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere out in France   Somewhere out in France - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 6:02 pm

(it's okay, sorry, i'm doing anouther rp and the charecter's majorly pissed so it rubs off into this writing!)
Back to top Go down
Nara Malfoy

Nara Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere out in France   Somewhere out in France - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 6:04 pm

(don't be sorry, it's a good thing, cuz that's prove that we are damn good writers:D)
Back to top Go down
Alec Wiebel

Alec Wiebel

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere out in France   Somewhere out in France - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 6:08 pm

I rubbed my ear and glared at her. "I'm sorry for speaking the truth, Snape," I growled at her. "Whether or not she did it on purpose is regardless; she still killed those people. Yeah it wasn't her fault but she did it and now she has to deal with the consequences. Even our accidental actions have repercussions. I wasn't accusing her of being a bad person. I just was telling her the truth. In the world today if you can't handle the truth then you're not going to survive very long. Were in the middle of a freaking war, Kaalee! Good versus Evil is in the final showdown and you can't pretend that nothing bad is happening around you!
"I don't say things just forthe pleasure of tearing people down, Snape. You should know me well enough to know that its just one of those things I don't do." I folded my arms across my chest and glared down at the shorter girl, hoping I looked imposing.
Back to top Go down
Alec Wiebel

Alec Wiebel

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere out in France   Somewhere out in France - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 6:09 pm

(Haha! You got that right! Were awesome!)
Back to top Go down
Kaalee/Jonilee

Kaalee/Jonilee

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere out in France   Somewhere out in France - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 6:17 pm

I just stared at him. My vision got blurry and I realized they were tears.

"God, I'm pathatic. I've got all this shit going on and I break down because you called me Snape." I said, I sat down and shook my head.

"My last name isn't Snape, it's um...it's Black...I'm Belvina the second's daughter. Sirus's cousin." I said shakily.
Back to top Go down
Nara Malfoy

Nara Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere out in France   Somewhere out in France - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 6:19 pm

Nara looked at the sun.

''i should have stayed in the dungeons till someone saved me, then this wouldn't have happened''

''no because nobody then was able to get you out of it and then you'll be staying there for like a year or worse he would have killed you by now or tortured till insanity''

''becoming a death eater wasn't the best option Draco and you know that'' ''yes of course i know that Nara but then i wasn't able to see you anymore, now i'm here and i'll protect you from now on, come you have to eat and drink something''

they walk inside and Draco gave Nara some tea

(woah....!! Kaaleee, what are you playing at!! from who from the Black family are you?? excited:D)
Back to top Go down
Ashely Green [Potter ]

Ashely Green [Potter ]

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere out in France   Somewhere out in France - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 6:27 pm

gets to the somewhere in france house because of Jonilee
Back to top Go down
Alec Wiebel

Alec Wiebel

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere out in France   Somewhere out in France - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 6:28 pm

I sort of deflated when I saw the glimmering teardrop roll down her cheek. I had made a girl cry. "Shit," I muttered and ran both my hands down my face. "Sorry, Kaal," I said quietly and moved to sit next to her on the bed. "You want me to say that whole speech again and substitute Black in for Snape?" I gave her a lobsided grin as I wiped away her tears.
"I really didn't mean to hurt Nara's feelings. It's just she had all that trust in You-Know-Who, when he kills people left and right with blatant disregard for anything. It all just set me off. You know I didn't mean to hurt her, right? Everything I just said in that speech I just gave to you I meant. I can't brush off her killing people no matter how much I want to. It's the awful truth. I don't hate her for it but I can't act like it never happened or because she was ordered to do it, the murders suddenly don't count." I shook my head and sent Kaalee a beseeching look.

Last edited by Alec Wiebel on Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kaalee/Jonilee

Kaalee/Jonilee

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere out in France   Somewhere out in France - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 6:30 pm

"It's okay, I get, I do, I overreacted. Sorry. And please don't say that speech again, I don't think my eardrums could take it." I laughed a little and sighed.
Back to top Go down
Alec Wiebel

Alec Wiebel

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere out in France   Somewhere out in France - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 6:34 pm

I laughed with her. "I don't think I could work up the same indignant front I had before, let alone remember everything I said verbatim. You seem to overreact a lot when you're with me. It must be because your hormones are so out of each when you're around all this sexiness," I flexed a muscle and sent her cheeky grin and a wink. It was just so easy to flirt and mess around with her.
"By the way, what happened in the kitchen?" I asked suddenly serious.
Back to top Go down
Nara Malfoy

Nara Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere out in France   Somewhere out in France - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 6:35 pm

Draco jumped up when he sees Ashely coming in, he ran into her and kissed her full on the mouth

''how....Gosh sorry about not telling you....'' he kissed her again and then leads her into the living room
Back to top Go down
Ashely Green [Potter ]

Ashely Green [Potter ]

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere out in France   Somewhere out in France - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 6:37 pm

"its fine ???"
Back to top Go down
Kaalee/Jonilee

Kaalee/Jonilee

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere out in France   Somewhere out in France - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 6:39 pm

"First, I get worked up because you annoy me, not because of your pretend sexiness. Second, remember when my sister was one of the good guys? Well I lied, good news is she knows I'm good on my threats so we should be safe here." I said.
Back to top Go down
Nara Malfoy

Nara Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere out in France   Somewhere out in France - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 6:43 pm

Nara fell asleep on the loveseat

''shhh she is asleep, she was having a rough day, i'm glad she is sleeping/ Do you want some tea?''

(i'm sorry but i'm going to sleep, here in holland it is 1.43 in the morning:S you can play Draco if you need him, Nara is asleep on the loveseat bye)
Back to top Go down
Alec Wiebel

Alec Wiebel

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere out in France   Somewhere out in France - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 6:46 pm

I gasped. "Annoy you? But I'm pwecious! Everyone loves me! And honey, it is bona fide sexiness, no pretending going on here. So, Jonni is not so good. Huh. Can't say I'm too surprised. But what did she threaten to do that made you threaten her?"
Back to top Go down
Kaalee/Jonilee

Kaalee/Jonilee

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere out in France   Somewhere out in France - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 6:49 pm

"She threatened to tell the Dark Lord where we are. So I threatened to put her in a coma spelled with the worst nightmares she could think off." I shrugged.

"Honey, when you look like me, nothing is sexy." I smirked before getting up.
Back to top Go down
Alec Wiebel

Alec Wiebel

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere out in France   Somewhere out in France - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 6:54 pm

"oh, if that's all," I shrugged, looking nonchalant. I got up A's well, but bent over leaning on Kaalee's shoulder as I laughed at her comment. It was funny. Girl had a sense of humor.
Back to top Go down
Kaalee/Jonilee

Kaalee/Jonilee

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere out in France   Somewhere out in France - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 6:57 pm

"Get off, unless you want me to flip you down the stairs. Oh and pick a room, I want to know which one to stay away from." I said, entering my room. It was blue with orange streaks on the walls. I colapsed on my bed and sighed.
Back to top Go down
Alec Wiebel

Alec Wiebel

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere out in France   Somewhere out in France - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 7:05 pm

"Fiesty, I like it!" I winked at her, leaning against the doorframe. "Well, in that case, I'm going to have the bedroom right next to yours." I gave a wicked grin and went into the room that was adjacent to hers. it had golden walls and an olive green, silk bedspread. "A bit girly, but it'll do." I thought to myself. Then I went to the wall and rapped three times with my knuckles, paused, rapped four times, paused, knocked once, and then paused and gave a rapid series of knocks, all broken up by a brief pause. I kept it up, knowing that it was getting on Kaalee's nerves.
Back to top Go down
Kaalee/Jonilee

Kaalee/Jonilee

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere out in France   Somewhere out in France - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 7:06 pm

I got up, went into his room and kissed him, hard. Then I turned on my heel and went back into my room. I waited to see if he'd continue knocking.
Back to top Go down
Alec Wiebel

Alec Wiebel

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere out in France   Somewhere out in France - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 7:13 pm

There was a brief moment while I sat there stunned at what happened. But I kicked my lips and grinned at my victory. "I knew you couldn't resist me!" I called loud enough for her to hear me. "I am irresistible!" This I sang in a high, falsetto tone.
I continued my knocking. This time I was focused in on what I was doing--brows furrowed in concentration, tongue stuck out the side of my mouth, and ear pressed against the wall so I could hear any response, not that I was expecting any.
Back to top Go down
Kaalee/Jonilee

Kaalee/Jonilee

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere out in France   Somewhere out in France - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 7:14 pm

Then I got smarter and put a spell so I couldn't hear anything outside of the room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere out in France   Somewhere out in France - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Somewhere out in France
Page 2 of 39Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 39  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts RolePlay! :: Home Sweet Home-
Jump to: