Hogwarts RolePlay!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts RolePlay!

It's Hogwarts Hogwarts Hoggy-Hoggy Hogwarts!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Potions Class

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Kaalee/Jonilee

Kaalee/Jonilee

Potions Class - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Potions Class   Potions Class - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 6:05 pm

"I know Bella is staying at your house and that she is a bit more then mentally unstable. I do not want you put in dangor. Your father has not said anything to me." He said, raising his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Nara Malfoy

Nara Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Potions Class   Potions Class - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 6:13 pm

''well thank you for staying with you and Kaalee, but i am not their biological daughter, i am the daughter of Bella and rodolphus'' Nara looked away from Snape

''Narcissa and Lucius are my aunt and uncle, they raised me as their own because my parents were both in Azkaban. i'm really terrified that the Dark Lord wants me to be a death eater, my mum would let him do that, that's why i need to hide, i don't want to professor'' Nara looked at Snape and wiped off her tears with her sleeve
Back to top Go down
Kaalee/Jonilee

Kaalee/Jonilee

PostSubject: Re: Potions Class   Potions Class - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 6:20 pm

"Then don't think of it has hiding. Kaalee and Jonnilee's mom had a lot of faults but one thing I always agreed with her on is if you think of it as something better it doesn't seem so bad." Snape said.
Back to top Go down
Nara Malfoy

Nara Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Potions Class   Potions Class - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 6:28 pm

" Alright professor, but maybe we shouldn't tell someone about me, but i have one curious question, did you never saw it in all those years?"
Back to top Go down
Kaalee/Jonilee

Kaalee/Jonilee

PostSubject: Re: Potions Class   Potions Class - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 6:31 pm

"Somestimes ignorence is best, even if forged." Snape said, sounding Dumbledorish.
Back to top Go down
Nara Malfoy

Nara Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Potions Class   Potions Class - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 1:43 am

" Thank you professor" Nara said

Nara pulled herself up and looked at Snape and then she walked out of the potions class
Lookind for Nicholas and Kaalee

Back to top Go down
Irene B / Lauren R

Irene B / Lauren R

PostSubject: Re: Potions Class   Potions Class - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 2:57 pm

Lauren ran inside. Luckily, Snape was at his desk. "Sir, Nara's been cursed by Dark Magic, madame pomfrey needs you to come!" she yelled. Snape nodded.

"Aparate, we'll be there quicker," he told her, and they did.
Back to top Go down
Nara Malfoy

Nara Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Potions Class   Potions Class - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 1:42 am

Matt still dragged Nara with him, inside Snape was sitting at his desk doing some paperwork, he looked up at the two kids who came in.

''Professor Snape please tell Nara what she has to do and order her to do it because she is about to kill herself and heal the cut on her cheek''

Snape looked confused but he stood up, grabbed his wand and walked towards Nara and muttered a healingspell.

''what happened mister Lestrange'' Matt let him see her dark mark, Snape eyes widened.

''i can see she didn't want it herself, she was forced to get her out of a dangerous situation'' ''she looks like a living death Snape, she has to calm down''

Snape walked away and came back with a bottle and let Nara drink it

''what is it'' asked Matt ''it will make her calm down''

a sharp pain appeared on Nara's wrist ''ahhhhh'' she cried in pain she looked at Matt and said ''come with me, he summoned me'' ''go Matt go with her now''
Back to top Go down
Nara Malfoy

Nara Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Potions Class   Potions Class - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 5:39 am

Matt and Nara walked into the room, Snape was doing some things in a cauldron, he didn't look at two who came in.

i'm aware of your situation Miss Lestrange, i arranged that you can stay with me and the girls for winterbreak and summerbreak''

''i don't want to go to Spinner's End again, if that guy sees me then he will kill me''

''that guy is dead, your mother finished him after he injured you'' Nara looked even more shocked and sat down at a table

''what happened to the two little girls'' Snape looked at Nara and then at Matt

''No...No....!!'' yelled Nara angry
''Miss Lestrange, you killed not only the woman but also...'' ''STOP....Please'' yelled Matt enraged

''Matt, you know she has to know'' said Snape ''i didn't kill one of the little girls, i'm sure...i didn't do it'' said Nara

''Miss Lestrange, the reason the Dark Lord wants you is because you are a extraordinary witch, you don't know that because i'm not allowed to tell you or to learn you how to use it, but i have orders from the Dark Lord that i can take you with me the breaks but in return i have to learn you how to use it. You are a really powerful witch'' explained Snape

Nara stood up and walked out of the class room
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Potions Class   Potions Class - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Potions Class
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5