Hogwarts RolePlay!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts RolePlay!

It's Hogwarts Hogwarts Hoggy-Hoggy Hogwarts!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Potions Class

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Kaalee/Jonilee

Kaalee/Jonilee

Potions Class - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Potions Class   Potions Class - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 3:53 pm

I narrowed my eyes and walked silently out of class. I love my father, I really do, but sometimes he just is so blindsighted by things of the past.
Back to top Go down
EvelynDiggoryBlack
Admin
EvelynDiggoryBlack

PostSubject: Re: Potions Class   Potions Class - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 5:26 pm

Evelyn and Fred waited outside the classroom.
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartsroleplay.forumotion.com
Kaalee/Jonilee

Kaalee/Jonilee

PostSubject: Re: Potions Class   Potions Class - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 5:27 pm

"It's not just Harry." I said, sitting down across from him.
Back to top Go down
EvelynDiggoryBlack
Admin
EvelynDiggoryBlack

PostSubject: Re: Potions Class   Potions Class - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 5:31 pm

Snape looked at her. "What are you talking about, Kaalee?"
Back to top Go down
Kaalee/Jonilee

Kaalee/Jonilee

PostSubject: Re: Potions Class   Potions Class - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 5:32 pm

"She's not just hurting Harry. Evelyn too." I said. He had to stop her now.
Back to top Go down
EvelynDiggoryBlack
Admin
EvelynDiggoryBlack

PostSubject: Re: Potions Class   Potions Class - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 5:52 pm

Snape pursed his lips and stood up. "Come on."
Back to top Go down
Kaalee/Jonilee

Kaalee/Jonilee

PostSubject: Re: Potions Class   Potions Class - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 5:53 pm

George and I followed my father to where ever he was going.
Back to top Go down
EvelynDiggoryBlack
Admin
EvelynDiggoryBlack

PostSubject: Re: Potions Class   Potions Class - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 5:54 pm

(go to Dumbledore's office)

Fred and Evelyn followed as well.
Back to top Go down
Nara Malfoy

Nara Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Potions Class   Potions Class - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 10:56 am

the door to the potions class was open, i knocked and walked in, Snape was sitting behind his desk and looked up at who is coming in

''professor Snape, i want to ask a couple of questions can i sit down?'' Nara looked at him, he nods and i sat down

''professor Snape'' but before she could continue Snape stood up and walked closer to Nara

''miss Malfoy, if you're going to ask me if i said it to your parents then my answer is yes i said it to them, let me finish my talk before you going to accuse me of something'' Snape waited

i nodded and watched him

''your mother is very concerned about you and your health of the last couple of weeks, you were sending her letters that you were homesick and that you couldn't sleep is that correct?''

''yes professor but'' ''SHHH let me finish first''

''your parents were visiting me the other day to see you but i said it wasn't a very good idea but i had to tell them about your condition and your grades, you worked really hard the last couple of weeks so it isn't your homework what you can't handle, so i told your parents.
They said to me that you really wanted to come home and be with your father is that correct wait explain to me why you want to go home and why you didn't come to your brother or to me''

Nara looked at Snape

''well i'm not feeling very well and i can't talk to Draco and i thought that you were mad at me because of my outburst couple a days ago, i thought people were ignoring me and i felt lonely half of the time, but my dad wasn't angry at me lying to you professor?''

''no Nara but i talked with your dad about your fear of telling him everything you do wrong and he said that the Dark Lord wanted him to punish you and Draco or else he would do it, is that because you can't sleep?''

''y-y-yes professor''

''Nara from now on you will come to me every evening and you will make yourself a sleeping potion, i'm going to let you make it yourself so you can make it at home, when you need it to. Every evening after dinner don't be late''

''i will be on time professor'' Nara pulled herself up and walked out of his class room
Back to top Go down
Nara Malfoy

Nara Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Potions Class   Potions Class - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 5:01 pm

Nara followed Snape to his office and sat down and looked at him still in anger
Back to top Go down
Kaalee/Jonilee

Kaalee/Jonilee

PostSubject: Re: Potions Class   Potions Class - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 5:05 pm

"Miss Malfoy, why were you about to curse your brother?" Snape asked the girl.
Back to top Go down
Nara Malfoy

Nara Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Potions Class   Potions Class - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 5:07 pm

''because he is an evil and spoiled little brat and i hate him and he is going too far hurting my friends and do i have to go on, cuz you really have to sit down this going to take a while'' she said to Snape
Back to top Go down
Kaalee/Jonilee

Kaalee/Jonilee

PostSubject: Re: Potions Class   Potions Class - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 5:09 pm

"I believe that is enough. You are free Miss Malfoy. Don't let me catch you." He said.
Back to top Go down
Nara Malfoy

Nara Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Potions Class   Potions Class - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 5:12 pm

''that's it, you only wanted to know why i want to curse my brother?? well alright then i'm going back where i started. You can warn madame Pomfrey that Draco is going to be their in like fifteen minutes i think''

Nara stood up and walked slowly to the door, her wand raised
Back to top Go down
Kaalee/Jonilee

Kaalee/Jonilee

PostSubject: Re: Potions Class   Potions Class - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 5:14 pm

"I said not to let me catch you again Nora! If it appeases you I can give him detention." Snape said.
Back to top Go down
Nara Malfoy

Nara Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Potions Class   Potions Class - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 5:18 pm

Nara turned around and looked at Snape

''give him detention with the to... professor Umbridge, let him get tortured or you can borrow the quill and let him write 500 lines, do not hurt your sister and her friends spoiled git'' she laughed at the sentence she made up

she looked at Snape
Back to top Go down
Kaalee/Jonilee

Kaalee/Jonilee

PostSubject: Re: Potions Class   Potions Class - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 5:20 pm

"Fine, but only because Kaalee would want me to do something worse." He sighed.
Back to top Go down
Nara Malfoy

Nara Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Potions Class   Potions Class - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 5:23 pm

Nara eyes went wide

''so what is his punishment, Umbridge or the quill here in your class? You know Umbridge will let him free cuz he isn't a threat to her''
Back to top Go down
Kaalee/Jonilee

Kaalee/Jonilee

PostSubject: Re: Potions Class   Potions Class - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 5:28 pm

"The quill. Yourbrother has gotten away with to much. Now Miss Malfoy, do you have anything else or mah you please leave my office." He said.
Back to top Go down
Nara Malfoy

Nara Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Potions Class   Potions Class - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 5:35 pm

''yes i am done thank you professor'' Nara walked happily out of potions class and towards the Slytherin common room
Back to top Go down
Nara Malfoy

Nara Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Potions Class   Potions Class - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 5:40 pm

Nara sat down at a table in the class room looked seriously at Snape.

'how am i going to tell him this and asking him to help me, this is really stupid but i have to do this'
Back to top Go down
Kaalee/Jonilee

Kaalee/Jonilee

PostSubject: Re: Potions Class   Potions Class - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 5:53 pm

"Did you see the paper?" Snape asked, softly. He wasn't usually very soft but she was his daughtors friend. Both of them.
Back to top Go down
Nara Malfoy

Nara Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Potions Class   Potions Class - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 5:56 pm

''yes id did and i received a letter from my... my'' she looked at Snape and sighed

''i need to hide, i can't go back to Malfoy manor professor
Back to top Go down
Kaalee/Jonilee

Kaalee/Jonilee

PostSubject: Re: Potions Class   Potions Class - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 6:00 pm

"Of course. I will inform your father that Kaalee invites you to stay at our house over the breaks. When summer comes we will deal with it then." He said.
Back to top Go down
Nara Malfoy

Nara Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Potions Class   Potions Class - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 6:01 pm

Nara looked at Snape unbelieveable

''do you know about me?? did my father told you about me??''
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Potions Class   Potions Class - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Potions Class
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next