Hogwarts RolePlay!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts RolePlay!

It's Hogwarts Hogwarts Hoggy-Hoggy Hogwarts!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Somewhere out in France

Go down 
+4
Ashely Green [Potter ]
Alec Wiebel
Nara Malfoy
Kaalee/Jonilee
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
Kaalee/Jonilee

Kaalee/Jonilee

Somewhere out in France Empty
PostSubject: Somewhere out in France   Somewhere out in France EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 4:42 pm

This was Kaalee and Jonnilee's mother's house, but now she's dead so it's Kaalee and Jonnilee's.
Back to top Go down
Nara Malfoy

Nara Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere out in France   Somewhere out in France EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 4:46 pm

Nara looked around in the house

''where are we and why are we here'' she looked confused towards Kaalee and Draco
Back to top Go down
Kaalee/Jonilee

Kaalee/Jonilee

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere out in France   Somewhere out in France EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 4:48 pm

"This is my house. We're somewhere in southern France. No one knows about this place except for us and my sister so it's safe." I said to her.
Back to top Go down
Nara Malfoy

Nara Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere out in France   Somewhere out in France EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 4:54 pm

''what, wait why are we here? i'm so confused, i think you know more then i do don't you?''
Back to top Go down
Kaalee/Jonilee

Kaalee/Jonilee

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere out in France   Somewhere out in France EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 4:59 pm

"Of course I do, I'm Kaalee, I go on psyco trips once a month. Last month I informed Draco's little girlfriend here that she was Harry's sister. Not in any hateful way mind you." I said, looking out of the corner of my eye at Alec,
Back to top Go down
Nara Malfoy

Nara Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere out in France   Somewhere out in France EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 5:02 pm

''you told her?? gosh am i dating a potter?'' Draco has a disgusted expression on his face
Back to top Go down
Kaalee/Jonilee

Kaalee/Jonilee

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere out in France   Somewhere out in France EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 5:04 pm

"Get over it Draco. Your dating her, don't break up with her because of her bloodline." I said, narrowing my eyes at him.
Back to top Go down
Kaalee/Jonilee

Kaalee/Jonilee

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere out in France   Somewhere out in France EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 5:06 pm

"By the way? This is my true home, that was just the place I have to go...now I call dibs on the master bedroom!" I called.
Back to top Go down
Nara Malfoy

Nara Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere out in France   Somewhere out in France EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 5:06 pm

''WHY ARE WE HERE'' yelled Nara really mad

Draco looked at her in shock
Back to top Go down
Kaalee/Jonilee

Kaalee/Jonilee

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere out in France   Somewhere out in France EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 5:09 pm

"Southern France, I'm not exactly sure where, I never did memorize what city we're near. This is my mom's house, before she...before she died. My sister and I are the secret keepers so no one can find it. You can go outside, we've got about an acre of land." I said.
Back to top Go down
Alec Wiebel

Alec Wiebel

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere out in France   Somewhere out in France EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 5:11 pm

I arched an eyebrow at the look Kaalee sent Me. "Are we staying here for an extended period of time? Because you know, I don't have a tooth brush, and that's kind of necessary... But I must admit I like this house better than the other God-awful one."
"Nara, love, calm down."
Back to top Go down
Kaalee/Jonilee

Kaalee/Jonilee

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere out in France   Somewhere out in France EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 5:13 pm

"I've got some, and only if you want to, but I'm staying...I don't want to leave Nara alone." I said to him, willing him not to put the pieces together. I have such a big mouth.
Back to top Go down
Nara Malfoy

Nara Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere out in France   Somewhere out in France EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 5:16 pm

''NO, BECAUSE I DIDN'T ASK WHERE WE ARE BUT WHY, PEOPLE WHY ARE WE HERE, YOU ALL KNOW MORE THEN I DO I SEE IT AT THE LOOKS IN YOUR EYES, JUST TELL ME!!''

''Nara calm down'' said Draco

''don't come near me Draco i don't want you end up dead because of my anger, i already killed 4 people with my anger''

Nara looked at the three, hoping for an answer
Back to top Go down
Alec Wiebel

Alec Wiebel

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere out in France   Somewhere out in France EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 5:21 pm

I shrugged. "Hey, I don't mind missing school for awhile. My parents Don't care what I do with my schooling as long as I get E's on my NEWT's. And personally, I could do without seeing The Toad's ugly face. It's pretty here too," I moved to look out the window, trailing my fingers along the windowsill. With a grin, I turned to face the rest of the group, "I'll stay. You need a big, macho man like me to protect you from the scary things," I winked, "And you have toothbrushes, so it's not really a question anymore."I gave a grin in attempt to ease some of the tension Nara was sending off.
"We're here because you need somewhere safe to go to hide from the people who want to throw you in Azkaban, and you wouldn't stay inside at Spinner's End. So, this is the best of both worlds. You're safe and you can go outside."
Back to top Go down
Alec Wiebel

Alec Wiebel

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere out in France   Somewhere out in France EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 5:25 pm

My mouth dropped open and Istared at Kaalee A's I finally put the pieces of her words together (I was a little slow sometimes). Then a sly grin came across my face and I gave a small snort of laughter.
Back to top Go down
Nara Malfoy

Nara Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere out in France   Somewhere out in France EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 5:28 pm

''what are they looking for me? are they really want to throw me into azkaban with the awful dementors!!''

Nara sat down on one of the chairs and put her face in her hands

''i'm a murderer, i ruined my whole life, i didn't kill those two girls and that man on purpose, it just happened'' Nara sobs quietly

Draco looked away and walked to another window and looked outside, he couldn't say something
Back to top Go down
Kaalee/Jonilee

Kaalee/Jonilee

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere out in France   Somewhere out in France EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 5:34 pm

"Nara we know that. We know that your not a killer, but they don't know that and sometimes the ministry can be a little thick headed. I'm going to go make some tea, does anybody want some?" I asked them.
Back to top Go down
Alec Wiebel

Alec Wiebel

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere out in France   Somewhere out in France EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 5:39 pm

I crossed to kneel next to her, shooting a disapproving glare at Draco as I went. She was HIS little sister whom he was so very protective about, so it should be HIM comforting the distraught girl. I kneeled next to Nara and took one of her hands in my own. I rubbed small, comforting circles on it while I said, "Yeah, I'm afraid they are, love. But you're here and you're safe, and that's all that really matters. The people at the Ministry are asses; they don't care who committed the crime or for what reason. All they care about is whether or not it makes them look bad, and if it does, getting rid of it is their main focus. You just happen to make them look bad at the moment, so you're going to be their main focus. Just wait it out and I'm sure it'll blow over eventually." I wiped the tears off her face with my thumbs and gave her a small, reassuring smile.
Back to top Go down
Kaalee/Jonilee

Kaalee/Jonilee

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere out in France   Somewhere out in France EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 5:42 pm

I snuck out to the kitchen when Alec was comforting Nara and started making tea.

"YOu really thought you'd be able to hide from me?" Jonnilee asked from behind me.

"You won't tell anyone." I said.

"And why not?" She demanded.

"Because if I have to put you in a coma to make sure you don't talk to anyone I will. Don't underestimate me sister. This nice act...I know it's not real." I said.

"Watch yourself." She muttered before leaving again. I sighed and brought the tea and four cups out.
Back to top Go down
Alec Wiebel

Alec Wiebel

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere out in France   Somewhere out in France EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 5:47 pm

I glanced up at Kaalee when she walked out of the kitchen carrying the tea. Her expression was uneasy and I furrowed my brow while making a mental note to ask her what happened in the kitchen the next time we were alone.
Back to top Go down
Nara Malfoy

Nara Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere out in France   Somewhere out in France EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 5:47 pm

Nara looked at Alec as he wiped her tears away''but can't i have protection from the Dark Lord, he was sending me to kill the woman, he needs me so badly why don't he protect me?? not that i want to be protected by him but for how long do we have to stay here?''

Draco looked at his sister and walked into the backyard running his hands through his hair, confused
Back to top Go down
Kaalee/Jonilee

Kaalee/Jonilee

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere out in France   Somewhere out in France EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 5:51 pm

"You do, I promise you do. But things aren't that easy right now for him. This place has both his protection and my mothers. And they are some of the greatest witches and wizards I know. It'll be fine." I said, looking uneasly at the kitchen. I didn't know how far my threat with my sister would go.
Back to top Go down
Alec Wiebel

Alec Wiebel

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere out in France   Somewhere out in France EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 5:52 pm

I scoffed. "I hate to hurst your happy little bubble, Nara, but He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named probably doesn't give a rat's a-" Kaalee cleared her throat, "-A rat's hiney, then, about your safety. He doesn't care about anyone other than himself and he's willing to sacrifice anyone and anything to get what he wants. And I can't tell you how long we have to stay here. You did a bad thing, honey, and you have to pay the consequences."
Back to top Go down
Kaalee/Jonilee

Kaalee/Jonilee

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere out in France   Somewhere out in France EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 5:53 pm

"Alec!" I hissed.
"Can I talk to you upstairs!" I said through clenched teeth.
Back to top Go down
Nara Malfoy

Nara Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere out in France   Somewhere out in France EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 5:55 pm

Nara looked at them and tears welled up in her eyes, she stood up and walked to Draco outside, Draco hugged her and she cried into his chest again and he just let her cry as he stroked her hair

(seriously tears are really welling up in my eyes, this is so harsh and sad at the same time:(Sad )

Last edited by Nara Malfoy on Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere out in France   Somewhere out in France Empty

Back to top Go down

Somewhere out in France
Page 1 of 39Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 39  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts RolePlay! :: Home Sweet Home-
Jump to: