Hogwarts RolePlay!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts RolePlay!

It's Hogwarts Hogwarts Hoggy-Hoggy Hogwarts!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Somewhere out in France

Go down 
+4
Ashely Green [Potter ]
Alec Wiebel
Nara Malfoy
Kaalee/Jonilee
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
Alec Wiebel

Alec Wiebel

Somewhere out in France - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Somewhere out in France   Somewhere out in France - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 7:20 pm

Eventually my knuckles got sore and I had to stop knocking. I sat against the wall for a second before I got up and stalked into her room. Throwing open the door I crossed to her bed in two long strides and stood with my feet shoulder width apart and arms crossed. "Now what's the big idea?!" I snapped at her.
Back to top Go down
Kaalee/Jonilee

Kaalee/Jonilee

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere out in France   Somewhere out in France - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 7:22 pm

"You wouldn't shut up. My first attempt didn't work so I had to use alterior methods. Wanna cookie?" I asked him, holding out a snickerdoodle.
Back to top Go down
Alec Wiebel

Alec Wiebel

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere out in France   Somewhere out in France - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 7:25 pm

I snatched the cookie from her and began to much on it angrily while I explained. "I wouldn't shut up because I wanted to do that nifty secret code knowcking thing that children do with each other! It's always looked so cool! But you wouldn't cooperate, no, because you're just TOO DAMN COOL!" I huffed and took another chunk out of the cookie.
Back to top Go down
Kaalee/Jonilee

Kaalee/Jonilee

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere out in France   Somewhere out in France - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 7:26 pm

"But I didn't know the code, so how could of I responded?" I asked him.
Back to top Go down
Alec Wiebel

Alec Wiebel

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere out in France   Somewhere out in France - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 7:31 pm

"We would have made it up A's we went along! You know, like knocking and talking so we figure out what each knock means. C'mon Kaal, you gotta tap into your inner child sometimes."
Back to top Go down
Kaalee/Jonilee

Kaalee/Jonilee

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere out in France   Somewhere out in France - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 7:34 pm

Je ne sais pas. Je suis fatigué et que je veux vraiment t'embrasser dès maintenant." I sighed, flopping down on my bed.
Back to top Go down
Alec Wiebel

Alec Wiebel

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere out in France   Somewhere out in France - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 7:37 pm

"I don't speak French," I glared at her.
Back to top Go down
Kaalee/Jonilee

Kaalee/Jonilee

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere out in France   Somewhere out in France - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 7:39 pm

"Which is why I'm speaking in French." I said, rolling over and sitting up to look at him.
Back to top Go down
Alec Wiebel

Alec Wiebel

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere out in France   Somewhere out in France - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 7:45 pm

"But thats just rude! That's like..bullying. Yeah, you're a bully!" I gave a firm nod, my eyebrows drawn into a serious 'V'.
Back to top Go down
Kaalee/Jonilee

Kaalee/Jonilee

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere out in France   Somewhere out in France - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 7:47 pm

"Okay...that's nice." I said. I got up, sauntered over to him and poked him in the chest.

"Your it." I said and then I ran like hell.
Back to top Go down
Alec Wiebel

Alec Wiebel

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere out in France   Somewhere out in France - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 7:55 pm

"YES!" I punched the air and laughed. Then I tore after Kaalee, following the sound of her footsteps. She was going downstairs now, it sounded like, and so I sprinted down them. I was at the first landing when she was just getting onto the ground floor. So I did the obvious thing and vaulted over the railing of the stairs and landing infront of her in a crouch. "Boo," I said. Then I poked her in the nose and ran away. I was having so much fun. During a time of stress and anxiety it was good to just get away and forget the world for a few brief moments.
Back to top Go down
Kaalee/Jonilee

Kaalee/Jonilee

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere out in France   Somewhere out in France - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 7:57 pm

I laughed and ran after him. He went out into the front yard so I went into the back. I listened and waited till he was at the edge of the side and poked him and sprinted across the yard.
Back to top Go down
Alec Wiebel

Alec Wiebel

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere out in France   Somewhere out in France - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 8:04 pm

I chased after Kaalee. she was heading for the apple orchard (which was in full bloom) that was off to the left of the property. I knew that if she went in there I probably wouldn't find her for a good deal of time. So I picked up my pace, panting as I ran flat out to catch up. She saw me close in on her and went to speed up, but I leapt forward and caught her legs in a tackle. She went down with a squeal. "YOU'RE IT!" I panted. I struggled to my feet and took off again, this time at a slower pace.
Back to top Go down
Kaalee/Jonilee

Kaalee/Jonilee

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere out in France   Somewhere out in France - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 8:06 pm

I got up and brushed myself off. I saw that Alec went in the Apple orchird and I also knew that there were only two ways out from there because of the gates that surronded it from animals. So I sat and waited and waited.
Back to top Go down
Alec Wiebel

Alec Wiebel

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere out in France   Somewhere out in France - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 8:16 pm

The sun was going down in a blood red sunset and Kaalee still hadn't shown up to tag me. I was sitting on a limb of a tree swinging my legs, bored out of my mind. With a sigh, I dropped down and went to head back to the house, already planning what I was going to say to her.
I wind my way back to the house, getting semi-confused in the orchard. Out of the corner of my eye I saw somethibg black and I whipped my head around to look at...nothing. I frowned but continued on. Honestly I had no idea if I was going in the right direction or not. The orchard must have been planted a long time ago, and now returning was ove grown from lack of care. I tripped over an exposed root and frowned at it, swearing under my breath.
I looked up and our of the corner of my opposite eye I saw another black thing. This time when I turned to look at it, it was just disappearing. It looked like there was smoke, or something. I shook my head to clear it and took a deep, steadying breath. Thinking I was going the wrong direction, I turned and went down a different path. A couple hundred feet later I turned back the way I was going and ran straight into somethibg solid. I swore and looked up. The face that met my eyes had me falling back with a loud yell that echoed over the quiet countryside.
Back to top Go down
Nara Malfoy

Nara Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere out in France   Somewhere out in France - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 2:28 am

Nara woke up from a nightmare

"Alec, Draco there is something with Alec" " there is nothing wrong with him, go back to sleep"

Nara jumped up and ran out into the backyard "Alec!! Alec where are you?" Nara yelled and cried at the same time
Back to top Go down
Ashely Green [Potter ]

Ashely Green [Potter ]

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere out in France   Somewhere out in France - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 6:41 am

had fallen asleep on the couch and wakes up
"whats going on ??"
yawns
Back to top Go down
Nara Malfoy

Nara Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere out in France   Somewhere out in France - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 9:11 am

" Nothing honey, Nara had a nightmare and she ran outside to find Alec, who is outside with Kaalee!
Nothing to be worried about" said Draco who kissed Ashely again and closed his eyes again
Back to top Go down
Ashely Green [Potter ]

Ashely Green [Potter ]

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere out in France   Somewhere out in France - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 9:16 am

kisses him back
"but what if there is somthing ?'
Back to top Go down
Nara Malfoy

Nara Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere out in France   Somewhere out in France - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 10:05 am

" I will look for her but she can save herself very good" Draco pulled herself up and walked into the bnackuard and looked for Nara

Nara saw Alec with a black creature, Nara closed her eyes and she concentrate on the black creature and she bend her hands towards the creature and closed her eyes when she opened her eyes again and the creature disappeared.

"Alec. Are you alright? What was that? Come we have to find Kaalee" said Nara
Back to top Go down
Ashely Green [Potter ]

Ashely Green [Potter ]

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere out in France   Somewhere out in France - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 10:11 am

had followed draco and saw the black creature thing and sees it go bye bye

"what the hell was that thing "
Back to top Go down
Nara Malfoy

Nara Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere out in France   Somewhere out in France - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 10:35 am

Draco looked at the black creature "somebody scared the hell out of this beast look him running" yelled Draco

(Sorry for the grammar mistakes but i'm on my phone)
Back to top Go down
Ashely Green [Potter ]

Ashely Green [Potter ]

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere out in France   Somewhere out in France - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 10:37 am

"yeah so what the hell is that thing ?"

{its okay {
Back to top Go down
Alec Wiebel

Alec Wiebel

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere out in France   Somewhere out in France - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 10:55 am

I picked myself up from the ground, my hands shaking and my knees unsteady. "Merlin, Nara, what did you do to scare it off?" I asked shakily before running my trembling hands down my face.
"Didn't you run past her when you came in here? We were playing tag and she never came after me."
Back to top Go down
Alec Wiebel

Alec Wiebel

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere out in France   Somewhere out in France - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 11:00 am

"Who the hell are you and how the hell did you get here?" I exclaimed, shocked at the girl who I had never seen before. My wand was drawn and pointing at her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere out in France   Somewhere out in France - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Somewhere out in France
Page 3 of 39Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 39  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts RolePlay! :: Home Sweet Home-
Jump to: