Hogwarts RolePlay!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts RolePlay!

It's Hogwarts Hogwarts Hoggy-Hoggy Hogwarts!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Somewhere out in France

Go down 
+4
Ashely Green [Potter ]
Alec Wiebel
Nara Malfoy
Kaalee/Jonilee
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 25 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
Nara Malfoy

Nara Malfoy

Somewhere out in France - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Somewhere out in France   Somewhere out in France - Page 12 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 3:54 pm

Nara laid down in the huge bed and let her head fall onto her pillow, she looked at the ceiling, ten minutes later Draco walked in and undressed himself and came also under the covers, he looked at Nara

''do you think you can stay here with only Kaalee and Alec?'' Nara looked at him ''are you going to leave me? well i wasn't really expecting that you were going to stay that long, i'll be fine with Kaalee, i'm going to sleep night'' ''night'' sighed Draco
Back to top Go down
Kaalee/Jonilee

Kaalee/Jonilee

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere out in France   Somewhere out in France - Page 12 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 4:27 pm

(sorry I haven't responded i just dont know what to say.)
Back to top Go down
Nara Malfoy

Nara Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere out in France   Somewhere out in France - Page 12 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 4:32 pm

it was midnight, everyone was in their bedrooms, suddenly Nara woke up and heard voices outside, she shook Draco awake

''Draco...Draco wake up Draco wake up'' Draco opened his eyes and looked at Nara

''what's the matter with you? go back to sleep'' ''no Draco be quiet i hear voices in the backyard, i have to look, and you have to stay awake so you can wake up Kaalee if there is an intruder'' ''your not going downstairs'' ''no you idiot it's not in the house only in the backyard'' hissed Nara

She pulled herself out of her bed and looked carefully out of the window, two men in black robes were in the field and Nara stepped back in shock, she ran out of the room and knocked on the door of where Kaalee was sleeping

''Kaalee...wake up'' she hissed
Back to top Go down
Kaalee/Jonilee

Kaalee/Jonilee

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere out in France   Somewhere out in France - Page 12 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 4:40 pm

I woke up and with a jerk and fell of the bed.

"Wha'" I looked around disorientated.
Back to top Go down
Nara Malfoy

Nara Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere out in France   Somewhere out in France - Page 12 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 4:59 pm

"Kaalee wake up, there are two deatheaters in the backyard please wake up!!" Hissed Nara again
Back to top Go down
Kaalee/Jonilee

Kaalee/Jonilee

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere out in France   Somewhere out in France - Page 12 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 5:02 pm

I got up and looked out in the backyard and laughed. I stuck my head out the window and lit up the back yard with my yand.

"You guys do know its not nice to scare people right?" I asked my uncles.

(I'm sorry i g2g ill be back on l8r maybe)
Back to top Go down
Alec Wiebel

Alec Wiebel

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere out in France   Somewhere out in France - Page 12 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 6:33 pm

Light flooded the living room and I woke with a startled curse. I had fallen asleep on the couch. Rolling to my feet I stretched my arms above my head and rolled my sore shoulders. I made a mental note to never sleep on the stiff, old-fashioned couch ever again.
Going to investigate the light, I crept to the window and peeked out. Two death eaters were strutting to the house like they owned the place. I jumped back with another swear ( oh well, there goes my soul) and sprinted upstairs as quietly as I could, heading toward my room. I just had a feeling that was where Kaalee and Nara were. Opening the door, my heart stopped when I saw Kaalee leaning out the window, Nara by her side. I crossed the room in four long strides and grabbed their arms and pulled them back inside.
"What the hell is your guys's propblem? Do you have a death wish or something?!" I snarled at the two. Kaalee scowled at me and flicked me in the forehead.
Back to top Go down
Nara Malfoy

Nara Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere out in France   Somewhere out in France - Page 12 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 1:27 am

''Kaalee you said that no one knew about this place then you and your sister, what are they doing here?'' asked Nara a little bit scared.

Alec grabbed both of us and dragged us away by the window

''Alec, what are you doing? Kaalee know these men'' said Nara not really convinced
Back to top Go down
Kaalee/Jonilee

Kaalee/Jonilee

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere out in France   Somewhere out in France - Page 12 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 6:35 am

"Well they vowed never to visit this place again after my mum died. They're very over dramatic about things like that. I didn't think they would visit again." I said, flicking Alec in the forehead.
Back to top Go down
Nara Malfoy

Nara Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere out in France   Somewhere out in France - Page 12 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 1:28 pm

''well they are death eaters and i didn't think they would visit for a nice cup of tea, Kaalee are they still there or did they left after you talked to them?'' asked Nara

Draco walked in his body wrapped in a duvet

''what's going on here, do you guys know how early it is?'' hissed Draco
Back to top Go down
Alec Wiebel

Alec Wiebel

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere out in France   Somewhere out in France - Page 12 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 2:05 pm

I rubbed the spot where Kaalee flicked me. "Ouch! But they're death eaters, Kaal! I agree wholeheartedly with Nara."
Draco walked in and I glanced over at him and snorted in laughter. "Calm your pants--or lack thereof," I snickered. "For your information, we are having a crisis. There are death eaters in the backyard, and apparently Kaalee knows them."
Back to top Go down
Nara Malfoy

Nara Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere out in France   Somewhere out in France - Page 12 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 2:10 pm

Draco looked at the duvet an shrugged

''don't laugh i couldn't find my pants and it's cold here you know! Death eaters why are they coming here?''

''i'm going to ask them that, we can't just stand here and do nothing! we all have DADA right, well come on!!''

Nara was about to walk out of the room
Back to top Go down
Kaalee/Jonilee

Kaalee/Jonilee

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere out in France   Somewhere out in France - Page 12 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 2:28 pm

"Jeez there not Death Eaters, it's an inside joke." I rolled my eyes and let them in.
"Uncle Chip, Uncle Jack." I said, hugging them both.
"Guys these are my uncles, and their not Death Eaters. There Death Eatery as much as say...Evelyn is. Actually about the same since their related...I just realized I'm related to Evelyn!" I gasped. So what if I'm a bit slow.
Back to top Go down
Nara Malfoy

Nara Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere out in France   Somewhere out in France - Page 12 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 2:33 pm

Nara looked at Kaalee in shock

''you're a Black? when were you planning on telling me Kaalee?'' asked Nara

Nara turned to the two men and said ''hii i'm'' she was cut off by one of them as he looked at her and said ''you're the oldest daughter of the Dark Lord''

Nara looked at him with a weird expression on her face and looked at the others
Back to top Go down
Kaalee/Jonilee

Kaalee/Jonilee

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere out in France   Somewhere out in France - Page 12 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 2:36 pm

"Jack, stop it. It's not polite." I said, hitting him on the back of the head. My uncles weren't like uncles, more like friends.

"Sorry 'bout him. He just...knows stuff. And didn't I? I know I told Alec. Sorry, I thought I told you." I said, frowning.
Back to top Go down
Nara Malfoy

Nara Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere out in France   Somewhere out in France - Page 12 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 2:45 pm

''No....you didn't say it to me....I was about to say that i was also related to you but now i don't know what to....i need some fresh air'' Nara quickly walked away from the others and stood in the backyard, wind was blowing in her face

Draco came downstairs and now he had his pants on ''hi i'm Draco Malfoy, what do we owe we the visit of Kaalee's relatives?''
Back to top Go down
Kaalee/Jonilee

Kaalee/Jonilee

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere out in France   Somewhere out in France - Page 12 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 2:53 pm

"We need to pick Kaalee up for the wake." Chip said.

"I'm not going." I said shortly.

"You have too, your her sister." Jack said.

"I hated her." I spat.

"Your still her sister." Chip said.

"And she's still dead. I don't owe her anything. Tell everyone I said hi and get out." I said fiercely. They looked at me before disapperating.
Back to top Go down
Nara Malfoy

Nara Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere out in France   Somewhere out in France - Page 12 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 2:59 pm

Draco looked at Kaalee, he didn't really know what to say

''Kaalee i want to talk to you, i'm going back to Hogwarts with Ashely and i know Nara will be safe with you and Alec, where is Nara?'' he asked her
Back to top Go down
Kaalee/Jonilee

Kaalee/Jonilee

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere out in France   Somewhere out in France - Page 12 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 3:06 pm

"She's in the back yard. Don't worry she's safe, I put up new spells so nothing can get in and she has her wand." I said to him.

"Okay, I'll have my cousin look after y'all, don't argue I'm not going to budge." I said fiercly.
Back to top Go down
Nara Malfoy

Nara Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere out in France   Somewhere out in France - Page 12 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 3:15 pm

Draco nodded and sat down, Nara comes inside, her eyes bloodshot from crying

''i'm going back to bed, goodnight''

Draco looked at Nara

''Nara why were you crying?''

Nara looked at him but didn't say anything and walked upstairs
Back to top Go down
Ashely Green [Potter]

Ashely Green [Potter]

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere out in France   Somewhere out in France - Page 12 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 3:29 pm

is sleeping in the room shes staying in but then wakes up and goes downstairs
Back to top Go down
Kaalee/Jonilee

Kaalee/Jonilee

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere out in France   Somewhere out in France - Page 12 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 3:54 pm

"Hello Ashley. I'm sorry about all this, my family is really messed up, I wished you didn't have to have been dragged into all of this." I said to her.
Back to top Go down
Ashely Green [Potter]

Ashely Green [Potter]

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere out in France   Somewhere out in France - Page 12 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 3:57 pm

"oh its fine "
yawns
Back to top Go down
Nara Malfoy

Nara Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere out in France   Somewhere out in France - Page 12 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 3:58 pm

Draco smiled at Ashely and turned to Kaalee

"Did i said something wrong to Nara" asked Draco
Back to top Go down
Ashely Green [Potter]

Ashely Green [Potter]

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere out in France   Somewhere out in France - Page 12 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 4:00 pm

smiles back at draco
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere out in France   Somewhere out in France - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Somewhere out in France
Page 12 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 25 ... 39  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts RolePlay! :: Home Sweet Home-
Jump to: