Hogwarts RolePlay!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts RolePlay!

It's Hogwarts Hogwarts Hoggy-Hoggy Hogwarts!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Somewhere out in France

Go down 
+4
Ashely Green [Potter ]
Alec Wiebel
Nara Malfoy
Kaalee/Jonilee
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 34 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
Nara Malfoy

Nara Malfoy

Somewhere out in France - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Somewhere out in France   Somewhere out in France - Page 30 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 10:17 am

''show off'' laughed Nara
Back to top Go down
Kaalee/Jonilee

Kaalee/Jonilee

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere out in France   Somewhere out in France - Page 30 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 10:17 am

I side stepped him and kicked his knees out.

"Whoops." I shrugged innocently.
Back to top Go down
Alec Wiebel

Alec Wiebel

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere out in France   Somewhere out in France - Page 30 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 10:20 am

I fell to the ground with an 'oomph'. "OI!" I yelled. "That was a cheap shot. You're a cheater! And no one likes a cheater." I pouted, my arms crossed.
Back to top Go down
Nara Malfoy

Nara Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere out in France   Somewhere out in France - Page 30 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 10:21 am

''Come on guys don't fight with each other'' said Nara
Back to top Go down
Alec Wiebel

Alec Wiebel

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere out in France   Somewhere out in France - Page 30 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 10:24 am

I winked at Nara slyly to show I was only playing around. "How can you not fight with her? She's impossible!"
Back to top Go down
Kaalee/Jonilee

Kaalee/Jonilee

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere out in France   Somewhere out in France - Page 30 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 10:25 am

"Not as impossible as you love." I winked at him before flouncing into the house.
Back to top Go down
Alec Wiebel

Alec Wiebel

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere out in France   Somewhere out in France - Page 30 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 10:26 am

I looked up at Nara. "I'm not impossible, am I?"
Back to top Go down
Nara Malfoy

Nara Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere out in France   Somewhere out in France - Page 30 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 10:28 am

''come on it's getting cold'' Nara grabbed Alec's hand, she looked at him and then she let it go and walked inside, blushing as hell.
Back to top Go down
Alec Wiebel

Alec Wiebel

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere out in France   Somewhere out in France - Page 30 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 10:31 am

I looked after Nara with my eyebrow raised. "Girls," I muttered shaking my head and following her inside.
Once inside I crossed my arms and stood with my legs shoulder width apart glaring at Kaalee. "What do you mean I'm impossible?"
Back to top Go down
Nara Malfoy

Nara Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere out in France   Somewhere out in France - Page 30 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 10:34 am

Nara sat down on the couch. she made circles in the air with her finger and let a cup fly in circles above the coffee table.
Back to top Go down
Kaalee/Jonilee

Kaalee/Jonilee

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere out in France   Somewhere out in France - Page 30 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 10:36 am

"Do I even have to answer that?" I asked him the look on his face said yes so I sighed.

"You're Alec. You're stubberen, you're childish, you're a flirt. You do these things that absolutely irk me but then you do these things that make me fall in love with you. And I'm on edge about you and you just completely flip me around everyday." I said
Back to top Go down
Nara Malfoy

Nara Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere out in France   Somewhere out in France - Page 30 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 10:39 am

''Wow Kaalee, do i hear a whole love serenade from you to Alec'' said Nara, she stood up and still with the cup flying in circles she stands next to Alec and whispered ''come on Alec kiss her''
Back to top Go down
Kaalee/Jonilee

Kaalee/Jonilee

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere out in France   Somewhere out in France - Page 30 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 10:41 am

"Nara." I groaned. I did not need this right now.
Back to top Go down
Nara Malfoy

Nara Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere out in France   Somewhere out in France - Page 30 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 10:42 am

''what? I didn't say anything'' widely smiling at Kaalee
Back to top Go down
Alec Wiebel

Alec Wiebel

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere out in France   Somewhere out in France - Page 30 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 10:42 am

I thought about what she said. "You've basically got me down to a T, love. But you know what? I think I help make life pretty interesting, if I do say so myself." The look on her face told me that I had missed a crucial part of what she just said, but I couldn't figure it out. "I'm missing something important here, aren't I...?"
I gave Nara a confused and concerned look. "What are you talking about?" I asked slowly.
Back to top Go down
Kaalee/Jonilee

Kaalee/Jonilee

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere out in France   Somewhere out in France - Page 30 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 10:43 am

"See this is why you're impossible!" I groaned, stomping upstairs like a five year old.
Back to top Go down
Alec Wiebel

Alec Wiebel

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere out in France   Somewhere out in France - Page 30 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 10:46 am

"Should I go after her?" I asked Nara, but answered the question by myself. "Yes, yes I should." I sprinted up the stairs, taking them three at a time, and just made it to Kaalee's room before she slammed it shut. "Wait!" I said, holding it open. "Let me come in."
Back to top Go down
Nara Malfoy

Nara Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere out in France   Somewhere out in France - Page 30 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 10:46 am

''Go for it Alec'' Nara shouted after him
Back to top Go down
Kaalee/Jonilee

Kaalee/Jonilee

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere out in France   Somewhere out in France - Page 30 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 10:47 am

"Why? So you can ignore me somemore?" I asked him sullenly. Yes I knew I was pouting, yes I knew it was childish. I really don't care.
Back to top Go down
Alec Wiebel

Alec Wiebel

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere out in France   Somewhere out in France - Page 30 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 10:51 am

"Am I ignoring you now, love?" I asked softly. I had finally figured out what she meant. "I'm a little slow, Kaalee. That's why I was put in Hufflepuff. I'm not particularly brave; not particularly smart; not particularly evil. I'm just...average. It takes me longer than the average person to figure out things like that."
Back to top Go down
Kaalee/Jonilee

Kaalee/Jonilee

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere out in France   Somewhere out in France - Page 30 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 10:53 am

"Even if I just say it too you're face. I love you damn it! I've loved you since we were holed up in the stupid screaming shack!" I screamed.
"You're not avarage. You're extremely brave. You're very smart when you want to be and you're not evil because you're too good to be even the slightist bit evil." I said, softer.
Back to top Go down
Alec Wiebel

Alec Wiebel

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere out in France   Somewhere out in France - Page 30 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 11:00 am

I got a large smile on my face. "You could've fooled me. Hell, you did fool me. Here I was pouting, thinking I didn't have a chance compared to the love of your life Draco Malfoy." I stepped closer to her and took her face in my hands, looking deep into her eyes. "Coming from the most perfect person in the world, that means a whole hell of a lot to me." I smiled and lightly touched my lips to hers.
Back to top Go down
Kaalee/Jonilee

Kaalee/Jonilee

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere out in France   Somewhere out in France - Page 30 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 11:02 am

I kissed him before actually running that sentance in my head. Love of my life? Since when was Draco the love of my life? Oh yeah, since I went out with him and he dumped me on my ass. Whoops.

"Draco Malfoy is nothing compared to you." I said to him when we broke apart.
Back to top Go down
Alec Wiebel

Alec Wiebel

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere out in France   Somewhere out in France - Page 30 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 11:07 am

"And Draco Malfoy doesn't deserve you," I replied.
Back to top Go down
Kaalee/Jonilee

Kaalee/Jonilee

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere out in France   Somewhere out in France - Page 30 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 11:09 am

"Hells yeah." I muttered, taking on a american accent again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere out in France   Somewhere out in France - Page 30 Empty

Back to top Go down

Somewhere out in France
Page 30 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 34 ... 39  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts RolePlay! :: Home Sweet Home-
Jump to: