Hogwarts RolePlay!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts RolePlay!

It's Hogwarts Hogwarts Hoggy-Hoggy Hogwarts!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Somewhere out in France

Go down 
+4
Ashely Green [Potter ]
Alec Wiebel
Nara Malfoy
Kaalee/Jonilee
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39  Next
AuthorMessage
Kaalee/Jonilee

Kaalee/Jonilee

Somewhere out in France - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Somewhere out in France   Somewhere out in France - Page 38 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 9:57 pm

"I may not have my shadows anymore but they still have me. A piece of paper is safer then a human being. A piece of paper is simple. I have to go, if I'm not there soon he'll hunt for me." I told him. I stared at him.
"He can't break it period. He'll kill her if he does. Alec is a strong soul, Felipe. He could change everything. You know that as well as I do. I've got to leave now. If I could see him without risking all of our lives then I would. But a clean break is the best, you know that. I might not ever see him again. You know that." I told him, my purple eyes wide before I disappeared.

(sorry, g2g. Wow, I'm tense. Bye!)
Back to top Go down
Nara Malfoy

Nara Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere out in France   Somewhere out in France - Page 38 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 3:49 am

Nara looked over to the boys, she pulled herself up and backed away. ''I....I need some time alone....i'll be outside'' i was breathing heavily but i wanted to go away. I did not know what it was. Nara walked outside and sat down on the grass, feeling cold and the rain started to fall down. I just sat there doing nothing. Suddenly Voldemort appeared and made her stand up with full force, it was hurting me, i looked up at him. ''Were you in contact with Kaalee?'' ''Kaalee No...i don't even know where she is, you tortured me, why why would you do that''

The Dark lord was casting a spell and Nara was fighting it, it was really hard to keep focussed on him. she gave one last shot then collapsed she was exhausted and breathing heavily. I looked up but she saw that Voldemort was also on the floor, he stood up quickly and cast Crucio on her. it was hitting me and i crawled on the floor in pain. ''awww stop, PLEASE stop'' ''don't fight against me, if you do that one more time i'll kill you'' he disapperated. I stayed on the floor, too tired to stand up.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Riddle

Aurora Riddle

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere out in France   Somewhere out in France - Page 38 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 2:01 pm

Aurora landed with a pop outside of the cottage, and looked around now accustomed to finding Nara outside. She walked around a bit, until she spotted Nara laying on the ground.
"Hey Nara!" Aurora said, but when Nara didn't respond she ran forward. "Oh my gosh are you okay!" She shouted.
Back to top Go down
Nara Malfoy

Nara Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere out in France   Somewhere out in France - Page 38 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 2:05 pm

Nara heard a voice from far, she opened her eyes and saw Aurora. ''Aurora can you please help me up i can't do it myself i'm to tired'' she asked her
Back to top Go down
Aurora Riddle

Aurora Riddle

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere out in France   Somewhere out in France - Page 38 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 2:10 pm

"You should stay down!" Aurora exclaimed. "You're exhausted, is their anyone inside I can get! What happened?"
Back to top Go down
Nara Malfoy

Nara Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere out in France   Somewhere out in France - Page 38 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 2:15 pm

''no i have to go back i can't stay here. Sebastián and Alec are inside. dad i fought him i made him fall over but he got up quickly and did crucio on me. help me get up please Aurora'' begged Nara closing her and hissing in pain.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Riddle

Aurora Riddle

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere out in France   Somewhere out in France - Page 38 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 2:16 pm

"Oh my gosh!" Aurora pulled Nara to her feet, wrapping Nara's arm around her neck, supporting the girl. "We need to get you inside" She said
Back to top Go down
Nara Malfoy

Nara Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere out in France   Somewhere out in France - Page 38 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 2:27 pm

''awww easy'' hissed Nara in pain. ''do you know any healingspells? you have to heal me i can't walk and i can't heal myself Aurora''
Back to top Go down
Aurora Riddle

Aurora Riddle

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere out in France   Somewhere out in France - Page 38 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 2:31 pm

Aurora sat Nara back down on the grass and chewed the side of her cheek. "I know some minor ones, but only for little scraps and light bruises I'm not sure how much I can help" She said. "I might be able to get you some muggle pain killers..." She muttered before pulling out her wand. "Accio pain killers!" and held out her hand waiting for something to come.
Back to top Go down
Nara Malfoy

Nara Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere out in France   Somewhere out in France - Page 38 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 2:36 pm

'' you have to do them, i'm not able to walk back i think i broke my leg or my foot. i don't want the boys to know that i fought my own father Alec will be angry. it's a risk but i think you have to bring me to malfoy manor Matt can help me.'' Nara looked at Aurora still not convinced from her own idea
Back to top Go down
Aurora Riddle

Aurora Riddle

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere out in France   Somewhere out in France - Page 38 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 2:40 pm

"But wont... you know HE be there?" Aurora said. "Why don't I go back and bring Matt here? Won't that be less risky? Or why don't we just get help from those two boys you said were inside?"
Back to top Go down
Nara Malfoy

Nara Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere out in France   Somewhere out in France - Page 38 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 2:44 pm

'' i know it is a risk but Matt can't come here, he is overprotected and dad will kill him if he knows where i am Aurora! No don't ask those boys then i can't go outside again because i'm always in trouble, i just broke a window inside and i let the pieces flying towards me! Don't you get it! if the boys know i fought dad then they will be mad at me and gosh this pain is worse than the crucio curse, please Aurora'' begged Nara
Back to top Go down
Aurora Riddle

Aurora Riddle

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere out in France   Somewhere out in France - Page 38 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 2:47 pm

Aurora bit her lip "I don't like this Nara" She said, but still grabbed the girls arm. "Don't you dare let go of me" She said, before apparateing away.
Back to top Go down
Nara Malfoy

Nara Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere out in France   Somewhere out in France - Page 38 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 3:58 pm

They landed in the field. Nara pulled herself up and helped Aurora up. ''thanks Aurora if it wasn't for you i would be dead by now'' smiled Nara weakly
Back to top Go down
Aurora Riddle

Aurora Riddle

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere out in France   Somewhere out in France - Page 38 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 4:00 pm

Aurora gave a half smile. "Promise me we will never do that again Nara. We could have gone about that in so many different ways that didn't include that!"
Back to top Go down
Nara Malfoy

Nara Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere out in France   Somewhere out in France - Page 38 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 4:05 pm

''sorry i thought only Matt would be there and didn't thought the whole malfoy family was in that room. Come i'll make you some tea.'' Nara walked towards the house
Back to top Go down
Aurora Riddle

Aurora Riddle

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere out in France   Somewhere out in France - Page 38 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 4:06 pm

Aurora rolled her eyes. "Sure, are you alright now though? What was that between you and Lauren? I mean I know you said she was rude to you in the past, but that. That was intense."
Back to top Go down
Nara Malfoy

Nara Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere out in France   Somewhere out in France - Page 38 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 4:11 pm

''yeahhh just tired. well i thought we were good friends but after i run from the ministry she acts like that and i always get bullied and now i just fought back because i think she is jealous, but she can have my powers if she wants i don't want them anyway'' Nara shrugged.

(that was fun but unfortunately i have to go, it is really late here:S speak to you tomorrow??)
Back to top Go down
Aurora Riddle

Aurora Riddle

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere out in France   Somewhere out in France - Page 38 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 4:13 pm

Aurora nodded "I see" She said. (I have to go sorry! I'll come on on friday, not tomorrow though Smile )
Back to top Go down
Nara Malfoy

Nara Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere out in France   Somewhere out in France - Page 38 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 3:26 pm

after the tea Aurora went back home, the boys were talking to each other and Nara walked into the backyard and again she sat down on the grass watching the sky.
Back to top Go down
Vernie21

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere out in France   Somewhere out in France - Page 38 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 3:30 pm

"Okay so it's this dimention. Would have been helpful." I muttered to myself. I saw a girl sitting on the ground and for a second I thought it was someone else.
"Wow, he wasn't lying. You really do look like your mother." I called out, announcing myself of a sorts.
Back to top Go down
Nara Malfoy

Nara Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere out in France   Somewhere out in France - Page 38 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 3:32 pm

Nara jumped up and looked in the direction of the girl. ''what! who are you? wait like who do i look like?'' she asked
Back to top Go down
Vernie21

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere out in France   Somewhere out in France - Page 38 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 3:34 pm

"Sorry, allow me to introduce myself. I am Veronica, your new trainer and protecter. And I said you look like your mother." I told her.
Back to top Go down
Nara Malfoy

Nara Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere out in France   Somewhere out in France - Page 38 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 3:37 pm

'' you know my mom? i already have three protectors and trainers. Alec, Sebastián and Kaalee. Wait how do you know that i look like her she is dead!'' said Nara
Back to top Go down
Vernie21

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere out in France   Somewhere out in France - Page 38 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 3:41 pm

"You don't know? Kaalee got reassigned. And your mom isn't dead. Unless Kaalee needs to protect the dead." I told her, frowning.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere out in France   Somewhere out in France - Page 38 Empty

Back to top Go down

Somewhere out in France
Page 38 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts RolePlay! :: Home Sweet Home-
Jump to: