Hogwarts RolePlay!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts RolePlay!

It's Hogwarts Hogwarts Hoggy-Hoggy Hogwarts!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Slytherin Common Room

Go down 
+6
Alec Wiebel
Kaalee/Jonilee
Alissa Clark/Bella Scott
AmethystAislinn
Nara Malfoy
EvelynDiggoryBlack
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Irene B / Lauren R

Irene B / Lauren R

Slytherin Common Room - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Common Room   Slytherin Common Room - Page 27 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 4:55 pm

"Nice to meet you both!" Lauren smiled in a slightly disturbing manner.

"Jake, thing to show me?" she hinted.
Back to top Go down
Nara Malfoy

Nara Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Common Room   Slytherin Common Room - Page 27 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 5:05 pm

''yess, sorry have to go birthday girl here needs her presents'' smiled at the others Jake grabbed Laurens hand and walked out of the common room

Nara sat down again next to Matt and asked ''did i do the right thing with Lauren Matt'' ''i don't really know and i don't really know who your life is going to be now your parents are back, lucky to you that you don't have to do a task for him anymore this year'' said Matt
Back to top Go down
Kaalee/Jonilee

Kaalee/Jonilee

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Common Room   Slytherin Common Room - Page 27 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 5:05 pm

"You too." Kaalee and I said simutainously.
Back to top Go down
Irene B / Lauren R

Irene B / Lauren R

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Common Room   Slytherin Common Room - Page 27 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 5:07 pm

"Bye!"
Back to top Go down
Kaalee/Jonilee

Kaalee/Jonilee

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Common Room   Slytherin Common Room - Page 27 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 5:08 pm

(Sorry, g2g, might not be on for a couple days...Kaalee and Jonnilee and Kristine are in a coma.Idk...)
Back to top Go down
Nara Malfoy

Nara Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Common Room   Slytherin Common Room - Page 27 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 5:13 pm

''can we just stay here and sleep together on the couch, i'm so tired'' ''no we can't we have to go to Snape and tell him everything so he can keep an eye on you'' said Matt and pulled himself up from the couch and pulling Nara with him, they walk out of the common room
Back to top Go down
Irene B / Lauren R

Irene B / Lauren R

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Common Room   Slytherin Common Room - Page 27 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 3:06 pm

Lauren entered the common room, scanning it for the twins.
Back to top Go down
Nara Malfoy

Nara Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Common Room   Slytherin Common Room - Page 27 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 3:09 pm

Matt and Jake walked into the common room and they saw Lauren standing.

''sweetie, come on'' said Jake

''he wants us like ten minutes ago, we have to go before he will kill us all'' said Matt
Back to top Go down
Irene B / Lauren R

Irene B / Lauren R

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Common Room   Slytherin Common Room - Page 27 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 3:12 pm

Lauren sighed.

'I know,' she muttered, and they exited the common room and disapperated for MM.
Back to top Go down
Kaalee/Jonilee

Kaalee/Jonilee

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Common Room   Slytherin Common Room - Page 27 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 3:39 pm

I walked up and instantly went for Draco's room.
"In ten seconds I'm entering this room and anyone that's in it better get out!" I announced through the door.
Back to top Go down
Nara Malfoy

Nara Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Common Room   Slytherin Common Room - Page 27 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 3:43 pm

Draco looked at Alec and gave a smile at Kaalee's command

''do you think she will do that at her own house too, with Snape running out of the bathroom with his pink bathingrobe on because he doesn't want his daughter sees him naked

she has to film that would be so much fun to watch her burst into the door''
Back to top Go down
Kaalee/Jonilee

Kaalee/Jonilee

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Common Room   Slytherin Common Room - Page 27 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 3:47 pm

"My father's robe is not pink! It has purple polka dots." Kaalee smirked before opening the door.

"Jeez Draco, your rooms a mess." I commented.
Back to top Go down
Alec Wiebel

Alec Wiebel

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Common Room   Slytherin Common Room - Page 27 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 3:47 pm

I rubbed the back of my head and stuck my tongue out at her back. Then I stared at my right hand, rolling it back and forth as if thinking about what it would be like without it before I entered the common room, following closely on Kaalee's heels. "Too bad I'm already left handed," I said back to her, enjoying being a smart-ass. "But why would you cut my right hand off? What did it ever do to offend you?"

I laughed at her command and Draco's question. then what he had asked mensunk in and I shuddered at the thought. "Eww, I don't want to even THINK about Snape being naked. Just, blech!"
Back to top Go down
Kaalee/Jonilee

Kaalee/Jonilee

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Common Room   Slytherin Common Room - Page 27 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 3:51 pm

"You ran into me, which made everybody else run into me." I stared at him like it was obvious.
Back to top Go down
Nara Malfoy

Nara Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Common Room   Slytherin Common Room - Page 27 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 3:51 pm

Draco laughed hard and flicked with his wand and everything vanished and his room is clean again

''i didn't say he was naked Alec!

Back to top Go down
Kaalee/Jonilee

Kaalee/Jonilee

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Common Room   Slytherin Common Room - Page 27 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 3:55 pm

"okay, now where did I put it...ah, here we go!" I said before taking a bunsen burner out of Draco's trunk. I turned it on and connected it to Spinner's End.

"Nara! Are you there? Is my sister there?" I asked the flame.
Back to top Go down
Alec Wiebel

Alec Wiebel

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Common Room   Slytherin Common Room - Page 27 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 3:56 pm

"I did what?" Alec asked. He didn't remember running into her.
"Well people generally don't wear knickers under their bath robes, now do they?" I asked Draco, carefully arching one eyebrow.
I rolled my eyes and went to kneel next to Kaalee, looking into the flames.
Back to top Go down
Kaalee/Jonilee

Kaalee/Jonilee

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Common Room   Slytherin Common Room - Page 27 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 3:58 pm

"When we very first met I was walking out of the Kitchens with Evelyn and the Twins and you decided to run into me!" I said.
Back to top Go down
Alec Wiebel

Alec Wiebel

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Common Room   Slytherin Common Room - Page 27 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 4:01 pm

"All that time ago?" I started to chuckle which turned into great big belly laughs, Tears streaming down my face. I couldn't stop laughing at the fact that she was just now getting indignant over my running into her months ago.

Nara's face appeared in the flame. "Kaalee, is that you?"
Back to top Go down
Kaalee/Jonilee

Kaalee/Jonilee

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Common Room   Slytherin Common Room - Page 27 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 4:03 pm

"Yes Nara, it's me." I said, I turned to Alec and hit him on the forehead.
"Not just that, that's just the first thing of a long, complicated list." I said.
Back to top Go down
Nara Malfoy

Nara Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Common Room   Slytherin Common Room - Page 27 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 4:03 pm

Draco looked closer

''Nara are you okay??''
Back to top Go down
Alec Wiebel

Alec Wiebel

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Common Room   Slytherin Common Room - Page 27 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 4:08 pm

I crossed my eyes in an attempt to see the spot she had hit me. "Oi! Well, that was uncalled for. You're a very abusive person, you know." I pretended to pout. Then I put on an innocent face. "A long, complicated list of infractions? Well I think you have the wrong person, ma'am."

Nara sighed. "I'm as okay as A person can be in my situation." She replied to her brother.

(I have to go. I may be back on in a little bit, but no promises. Pretend Alec is pouting or something. I don't know.)
Back to top Go down
Kaalee/Jonilee

Kaalee/Jonilee

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Common Room   Slytherin Common Room - Page 27 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 4:09 pm

"Um...fine, we'll be there in five." I sighed before closing the connection.

"Come on boys, time for you to visit the lovely spinner's end." I said, pulling them up.
Back to top Go down
Nara Malfoy

Nara Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Common Room   Slytherin Common Room - Page 27 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 4:09 pm

''she is crying, why can't just visit her, be with her for awhile and explain to her not about the things but just make her comfortable'' asked Draco
Back to top Go down
Nara Malfoy

Nara Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Common Room   Slytherin Common Room - Page 27 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 4:10 pm

''well that went quick'' laughed Draco
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Common Room   Slytherin Common Room - Page 27 Empty

Back to top Go down

Slytherin Common Room
Page 27 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28  Next