Hogwarts RolePlay!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts RolePlay!

It's Hogwarts Hogwarts Hoggy-Hoggy Hogwarts!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shrieking Shack

Go down 
+3
AmethystAislinn
Alissa Clark/Bella Scott
Alec Wiebel
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Alissa Clark/Bella Scott

Alissa Clark/Bella Scott

Shrieking Shack  - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shrieking Shack    Shrieking Shack  - Page 15 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 9:03 pm

Isabella Started To Laugh More And Said You Amuse Me.
Back to top Go down
AmethystAislinn

AmethystAislinn

PostSubject: Re: Shrieking Shack    Shrieking Shack  - Page 15 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 9:06 pm

Amethyst looked over at Isabella. "There is a mind reader in the room. I just chose to not reader other people's minds, unless they ask me. It's always a good party trick." She looked at Fred. "Isn't that right?" She asked before looking back at Isabella. "He didn't believe me the first time I told him I could read minds without magic." Amethyst said pointing at Fred.

Nicholas laughed and then stopped. "But for real man, I'm sure I am the sexist man alive. I'm the one with the girlfriend." He said.
Back to top Go down
Alissa Clark/Bella Scott

Alissa Clark/Bella Scott

PostSubject: Re: Shrieking Shack    Shrieking Shack  - Page 15 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 9:09 pm

Isabella Said If You Did Read My Mind You Would Know About My True Feelings She Said In her head Why Did I Just Say That Out loud.
Back to top Go down
Alec Wiebel

Alec Wiebel

PostSubject: Re: Shrieking Shack    Shrieking Shack  - Page 15 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 9:10 pm

Fred laughed. "Boy did I learn my lesson!"

Alec spluttered. Then stopped with his head tilted to the side. "You have a girlfriend? Since when?! Tell me all about her, mate! First, what's her name?" he bounced eagerly over to Nicholas and gbe him a huge congratulatory hug.
Back to top Go down
AmethystAislinn

AmethystAislinn

PostSubject: Re: Shrieking Shack    Shrieking Shack  - Page 15 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 9:15 pm

Amethyst jumped off the couch, amazed at what her brother just said. "Your in a relationship before me?! What is this world coming to?!" She said.

"Evan Black. The chick that I have been hanging out with the last few days. Well, someone cut her with some glass and I took her to the nurse, being the real gentlemen that I am and she asked me out. She's real pretty. To be honest, I don't think I've ever liked a girl enough to go out with." Nicholas said with a smile.

Last edited by AmethystAislinn on Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alissa Clark/Bella Scott

Alissa Clark/Bella Scott

PostSubject: Re: Shrieking Shack    Shrieking Shack  - Page 15 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 9:17 pm

Isabella Muttered My Emotions Must Be Out Of Control By Now And She Continued Not To Speak Out Loud.
Back to top Go down
Alec Wiebel

Alec Wiebel

PostSubject: Re: Shrieking Shack    Shrieking Shack  - Page 15 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 9:22 pm

Alec looked a little sheepish and began to whistle innocently. He put his hands behind his back and tried to shuffle his way around Nicholas.
Back to top Go down
AmethystAislinn

AmethystAislinn

PostSubject: Re: Shrieking Shack    Shrieking Shack  - Page 15 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 9:23 pm

Nicholas eyed Alec as he tried to move around him. The moment he started to whistle, Nicholas knew he was up to something.
Back to top Go down
Alissa Clark/Bella Scott

Alissa Clark/Bella Scott

PostSubject: Re: Shrieking Shack    Shrieking Shack  - Page 15 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 9:24 pm

Isabella Continued To Be Quiet Not Saying A Word Or Moving.
Back to top Go down
AmethystAislinn

AmethystAislinn

PostSubject: Re: Shrieking Shack    Shrieking Shack  - Page 15 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 9:26 pm

Amethyst could feel Isabella's emotions right now. She could tell that she had strong feelings for somebody but she didn't know who.

Amethyst watch Alec closely.
Back to top Go down
Alec Wiebel

Alec Wiebel

PostSubject: Re: Shrieking Shack    Shrieking Shack  - Page 15 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 9:32 pm

Abruptly, Alec made a dash for the door, calling back over his shoulder, "I did nothing, I swear! I'm innocent; I'm an innocent victim here!" his face got fainter the further away he got.
Back to top Go down
Alissa Clark/Bella Scott

Alissa Clark/Bella Scott

PostSubject: Re: Shrieking Shack    Shrieking Shack  - Page 15 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 9:34 pm

Isabella Tried To Make her Feelings Vanish And She Muttered Why.. She Knew Someone Would Know She Liked him It Was Easy to Tell..
Back to top Go down
AmethystAislinn

AmethystAislinn

PostSubject: Re: Shrieking Shack    Shrieking Shack  - Page 15 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 9:34 pm

"What the bloody hell just happened here?" Nicholas asked and then took after Nicholas.

Amethyst stood there and blinked a few times trying to figure out what just happened.
Back to top Go down
Alissa Clark/Bella Scott

Alissa Clark/Bella Scott

PostSubject: Re: Shrieking Shack    Shrieking Shack  - Page 15 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 9:38 pm

Isabella Said No Idea
Back to top Go down
Alec Wiebel

Alec Wiebel

PostSubject: Re: Shrieking Shack    Shrieking Shack  - Page 15 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 9:41 pm

Alec tore through the house, laughing like a mad man. He tripped and stumbled a few times over boxes an broken bits of furniturethat came out of nowhere, but he never fell down completely. His main goal was the secret passage way, though h wasn't sure exactly why he wanted to leave so badly all of a sudden. He just felt he was in the wrong place in the Shrieking Shack.
Back to top Go down
AmethystAislinn

AmethystAislinn

PostSubject: Re: Shrieking Shack    Shrieking Shack  - Page 15 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 9:46 pm

Nicholas followed behind Alec, tripping over some of the same things as Alec had, wile also jumping over some stuff too. He fell down once but jumped right back up. He kept trying to get Alec to stop but he kept running through the house laughing like a mad man.

"You mad man! Stop fool before you get hurt!" Nicholas kept yelling.

Amethyst looked down the hall, where she watched the two boys turn a corner and she could no longer see them.

"Should we follow them?" She asked the other people in the room. She was still really confused.
Back to top Go down
Alissa Clark/Bella Scott

Alissa Clark/Bella Scott

PostSubject: Re: Shrieking Shack    Shrieking Shack  - Page 15 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 9:49 pm

Isabella Said Could I Talk To You Real Quick About A Problem And her Emotions Changed To Love Within A Second.
Back to top Go down
AmethystAislinn

AmethystAislinn

PostSubject: Re: Shrieking Shack    Shrieking Shack  - Page 15 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 9:51 pm

Amethyst looked over at Isabella. She felt her cheeks blush because of the emotion Isabella was feeling.

"Yea, you can. Go ahead." She said.
Back to top Go down
Alec Wiebel

Alec Wiebel

PostSubject: Re: Shrieking Shack    Shrieking Shack  - Page 15 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 9:53 pm

Alec finally spotted the entrance to the secret passage way and hurdled th last piece of furniture, an old, dilapidated armchair. Sliding like a baseball player into home base, he slid through the entry way and onto the dirt path. On his way through, his arm caught on one of the jagged edges of wood that were notorious in the old house. His laugh quickly turned into a shout of pain as he looked down at the gash in his arm that was bleeding profusely. With dull irony, her noticed that hebstill had Isabella's book clenched in his fist.
Back to top Go down
Alissa Clark/Bella Scott

Alissa Clark/Bella Scott

PostSubject: Re: Shrieking Shack    Shrieking Shack  - Page 15 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 9:54 pm

Isabella Said how Do You Know If Someone Likes You Back?
Back to top Go down
AmethystAislinn

AmethystAislinn

PostSubject: Re: Shrieking Shack    Shrieking Shack  - Page 15 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 9:56 pm

Nicholas came to halt at the entrance of the passage way and was huffing a little.

"See, I told you that you were going to get hurt." Nicholas said walking over to Alec and looking at the gash. "Now we have to take you back to the school genius."
Back to top Go down
AmethystAislinn

AmethystAislinn

PostSubject: Re: Shrieking Shack    Shrieking Shack  - Page 15 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 9:59 pm

Amethyst thought for a second. "Well, most likely if someone likes you they want to spend a lot of time with you, even if it's something they hate. They always say super nice things to you or do nice things for you. They always find a reason to touch you in some way. Sometimes they may even say things that sound flirty like. Or at lest that's how I think you can tell if someone likes you." She said and then it hit her. She had to smack herself in the head a few times because of dumb she had been. Five years had past and she never saw the signs.
Back to top Go down
Alissa Clark/Bella Scott

Alissa Clark/Bella Scott

PostSubject: Re: Shrieking Shack    Shrieking Shack  - Page 15 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 10:01 pm

Isabella Said Im Sure You Already Know Who I Like and Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Alec Wiebel

Alec Wiebel

PostSubject: Re: Shrieking Shack    Shrieking Shack  - Page 15 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 10:04 pm

Alec frowned at the piece of wood that injured him. "Well that was rude," he told it conversationally. "What did I ever do to you? That's right, nothing." He huffed. Alec then looked up at Nick with apologetic eyes. "I'm really truly sorry. I have no clue what came over me. I just sorta... Went mad, I suppose." he rubbe the back of his neck with his uninjured arm.
Back to top Go down
AmethystAislinn

AmethystAislinn

PostSubject: Re: Shrieking Shack    Shrieking Shack  - Page 15 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 10:09 pm

"Really? You don't say? I just chased you through the whole house while you laughed like a crazy man. I think you went a little bit more then mad just a second ago." Nicholas said still looking at the arm. "It's pretty deep, we should get you to the nurse. She's going to know me by my first name by the end of the week. " Nicholas looked back into the house. "Should we tell them where we are going and get them or just leave them?" Nicholas asked.

Amethyst looked over at Isabella. "I think I have a good feeling of who like. I've felt your emotions go up and down the whole time we have been here but I'll keep it between you and me." She said winking at Isabella. Then she went back to hitting her head with her hand. She stopped at looked around the room. Her brother and Alec still won't back. She wondered what was going on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shrieking Shack    Shrieking Shack  - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

Shrieking Shack
Page 15 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next