Hogwarts RolePlay!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts RolePlay!

It's Hogwarts Hogwarts Hoggy-Hoggy Hogwarts!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ravenclaw Common Room

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
AmethystAislinn

AmethystAislinn

Ravenclaw Common Room - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ravenclaw Common Room   Ravenclaw Common Room - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 4:40 pm

"Much better." Picks up a small heart bottle and pours the potion into it. She puts lid on the bottle and hands it to Irene.

"All you have to do is take small sips of it before you go to bed. It helps with keep bad dreams away and get restful sleep. This one should last you at lest a week." She smiles.
Back to top Go down
Irene B / Lauren R

Irene B / Lauren R

PostSubject: Re: Ravenclaw Common Room   Ravenclaw Common Room - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 4:45 pm

"Thanks, Amethyst!" Irene says, putting the bottle on her bedside table. "Say, what subjects did you take again? My memory is horrible, i don't know how i ended up in ravenclaw!" she laughs.
Back to top Go down
AmethystAislinn

AmethystAislinn

PostSubject: Re: Ravenclaw Common Room   Ravenclaw Common Room - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 4:48 pm

"Your welcome! Dreams and visions are my thing after all!" Smiles. "Well, I'm taking potions, it's my best class, herbology, charms, as well as DADA if you can even call it that any more." Sighs as she sits down on her bed.
Back to top Go down
Irene B / Lauren R

Irene B / Lauren R

PostSubject: Re: Ravenclaw Common Room   Ravenclaw Common Room - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 4:52 pm

(we're still on our owls in 5th years, its stuff like ancient runes, arithmancy etc)

"Really? I took Divination, Ancient Runes and Arithmancy. I know how you feel with that cow teaching us. I haven't learnt anything new so far this year!" she throws DADA book into her trunk in disgust.
Back to top Go down
AmethystAislinn

AmethystAislinn

PostSubject: Re: Ravenclaw Common Room   Ravenclaw Common Room - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 4:55 pm

()see, I haven't read the book in so long I forgot. Thanks.)

"I'm not even sure she knows what she is talking about half the time. Plus, someone who wears pink all the time should be teaching a Defense Against the DARK arts class." Winkles her nose.
Back to top Go down
Irene B / Lauren R

Irene B / Lauren R

PostSubject: Re: Ravenclaw Common Room   Ravenclaw Common Room - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 4:57 pm

(welcome )

Irene yawns loudly. "I'm going to bed now." starts changing into her PJs.
Back to top Go down
AmethystAislinn

AmethystAislinn

PostSubject: Re: Ravenclaw Common Room   Ravenclaw Common Room - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 5:00 pm

Yawns as well. "I'll be heading to bed after I send a quick message to my brother." Pulls out a small notebook and writes something down before using her wand to make the paper disappear. Then changes into her pj's.
Back to top Go down
Irene B / Lauren R

Irene B / Lauren R

PostSubject: Re: Ravenclaw Common Room   Ravenclaw Common Room - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 5:05 pm

picks up bottle and drinks a sip, loving the famliar, warm fuzzy feeling it gives her. "night," she says sleepily, before closing her eyes. (and in real life, night! Its 23:00 over here, and this 14 year old needs her beauty sleep Razz)
Back to top Go down
AmethystAislinn

AmethystAislinn

PostSubject: Re: Ravenclaw Common Room   Ravenclaw Common Room - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 5:06 pm

(lol. Ok, well good night!)
Back to top Go down
AmethystAislinn

AmethystAislinn

PostSubject: Re: Ravenclaw Common Room   Ravenclaw Common Room - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 9:35 am

Amethyst woke up and stretched her arms out. She felt a pain shoot up her neck and she rubbed it. The pain was a normal thing for her after one of her dreams. She slowly raised out of bed and garbed her tooth brush and paste and headed to bathrooms. Morning were not her thing.

"Urggg, mornings suck." She whispered to herself." She finished up and then changed into her clothes and robs for the day.
Back to top Go down
Irene B / Lauren R

Irene B / Lauren R

PostSubject: Re: Ravenclaw Common Room   Ravenclaw Common Room - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 9:39 am

Irene wakes up feeling refreshed. For once, dreams of her mother and sister have not bothered her. She strtched, then walked into the bathroom to have a shower. 20 minutes later, she dressed in her robes, and picked up her timetable to check what lessons she had that day.
Back to top Go down
Irene B / Lauren R

Irene B / Lauren R

PostSubject: Re: Ravenclaw Common Room   Ravenclaw Common Room - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 9:42 am

Irene groaned. "I ahte potions!" she grumbled to herself, putting her books in her bag. She headed down nito the common room, assuming her usual seat, far from the fireplace. Breakfast wasn't for another 15 minutes at least.
Back to top Go down
AmethystAislinn

AmethystAislinn

PostSubject: Re: Ravenclaw Common Room   Ravenclaw Common Room - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 9:43 am

Amethyst walks down the stairs into the common room smiling and saying good morning to everyone. She is putting her books into her bag as she walks to her chair by the fair place.
Back to top Go down
Irene B / Lauren R

Irene B / Lauren R

PostSubject: Re: Ravenclaw Common Room   Ravenclaw Common Room - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 9:48 am

Irene pulls out her potions book and starts re-reading it. She has already memorised all the potions, but she knows that in order to complete them, she needs to be word perfect.
Back to top Go down
AmethystAislinn

AmethystAislinn

PostSubject: Re: Ravenclaw Common Room   Ravenclaw Common Room - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 9:51 am

Amethyst looks up from her putting her shoes and she's Irene. She waves her hand in the air.

"Good morning Irene!" She jumps up from her seat and walks towards her. "You look like a girl who got a wonderful night's sleep." Smiles
Back to top Go down
Irene B / Lauren R

Irene B / Lauren R

PostSubject: Re: Ravenclaw Common Room   Ravenclaw Common Room - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 9:52 am

"Yes I did, thank you! Irene said happily, closing the potions book with a snap.
Back to top Go down
AmethystAislinn

AmethystAislinn

PostSubject: Re: Ravenclaw Common Room   Ravenclaw Common Room - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 9:54 am

"Your welcome. I'm glad you slept so well." See's the book. "Potions first class of the day?"
Back to top Go down
Irene B / Lauren R

Irene B / Lauren R

PostSubject: Re: Ravenclaw Common Room   Ravenclaw Common Room - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 9:58 am

"Yes, unfortunately..." Irene sighs dramatically.
Back to top Go down
AmethystAislinn

AmethystAislinn

PostSubject: Re: Ravenclaw Common Room   Ravenclaw Common Room - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 10:01 am

"Could be worse. You could have DADA with me first." Wrinkles her nose at the thought of having the class first. "I'd have potions first any day." Laughs.
Back to top Go down
Irene B / Lauren R

Irene B / Lauren R

PostSubject: Re: Ravenclaw Common Room   Ravenclaw Common Room - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 10:04 am

"'Course you would. Its hard to choose though - Snape or Umbridge?" Silently, Irene knows that Umbridge is way worse. There is another reason she doesn't like Potions classes.
Back to top Go down
Irene B / Lauren R

Irene B / Lauren R

PostSubject: Re: Ravenclaw Common Room   Ravenclaw Common Room - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 10:07 am

(I ahve to go home now - I'll bwe on again in about 15, 20 mins?)
Back to top Go down
AmethystAislinn

AmethystAislinn

PostSubject: Re: Ravenclaw Common Room   Ravenclaw Common Room - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 10:08 am

"You can say I am on good terms with Snape really. My brother is a Slytherin and one of his favorite students, most of the time." Looks at Irene and can feel her emotions towards Potions class. "But I guess Snape can be just as bad as Umbridge."
Back to top Go down
Irene B / Lauren R

Irene B / Lauren R

PostSubject: Re: Ravenclaw Common Room   Ravenclaw Common Room - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 10:31 am

"I'm just grateful I'm not a Gryffindor - then Snape would really ahte me!" Irene laughs.
Back to top Go down
AmethystAislinn

AmethystAislinn

PostSubject: Re: Ravenclaw Common Room   Ravenclaw Common Room - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 10:34 am

"Me too. He almost acts as if Gryffindor students are a waste of space some times." Amethyst laughs. "I have to meet up with my brother, wanna join?"
Back to top Go down
Irene B / Lauren R

Irene B / Lauren R

PostSubject: Re: Ravenclaw Common Room   Ravenclaw Common Room - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 10:35 am

"Sure!" Irene replies, standing up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ravenclaw Common Room   Ravenclaw Common Room - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ravenclaw Common Room
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next