Hogwarts RolePlay!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts RolePlay!

It's Hogwarts Hogwarts Hoggy-Hoggy Hogwarts!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Somewhere out in France

Go down 
+4
Ashely Green [Potter ]
Alec Wiebel
Nara Malfoy
Kaalee/Jonilee
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
Nara Malfoy

Nara Malfoy

Somewhere out in France - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Somewhere out in France   Somewhere out in France - Page 21 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 4:41 pm

''i never travelled with muggle things before, i don't think i have seen so many muggles at one place at all'' Nara looked at them and laughed at a girl who had purple hair. ''these muggles are fascinating Kaalee'' i smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
Kaalee/Jonilee

Kaalee/Jonilee

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere out in France   Somewhere out in France - Page 21 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 4:43 pm

"Hey I have purple hair! But yes, yes they are." I said, watching her marvel.
"We are getting you out in the muggle world more often." I said to her.
Back to top Go down
Nara Malfoy

Nara Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere out in France   Somewhere out in France - Page 21 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 4:49 pm

''hee i can't help it! i was raised to hate muggles and dirtyblood you know. yeahh but you aren't wearing clothes that have all the colors of the rainbow though'' i laughed. A baby was smiling at me, i smiled back and then it hits me, that child,i've killed a child this age. Her face went pale. ''Kaalee can we please get out of here, i don't like it here'' i asked her
Back to top Go down
Kaalee/Jonilee

Kaalee/Jonilee

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere out in France   Somewhere out in France - Page 21 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 4:53 pm

I looked at her face and nodded. We got off and got went up to the street. I found a cafe and sat down across from her.
"Je voudrais un crepe et un steak-frites." I said to the waiter who nodded and went off to get out order.
"I'm sorry." I said to her.
Back to top Go down
Nara Malfoy

Nara Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere out in France   Somewhere out in France - Page 21 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 4:59 pm

i buried my head in my hands. ''it's....okay'' i said with sobs. i pulled away my hands and noticed people staring at me, i wiped off my tears and looked out of the window.
Back to top Go down
Kaalee/Jonilee

Kaalee/Jonilee

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere out in France   Somewhere out in France - Page 21 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 5:00 pm

"Oh, comme vous n'avez pas eu une mauvaise journée. Dégagez." I said to the people.
"It is most certienly not nothing." I said fiercly.
Back to top Go down
Nara Malfoy

Nara Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere out in France   Somewhere out in France - Page 21 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 5:08 pm

''i looked at Kaalee. ''it is the nightmares who are haunting me at nights, when i saw that child smiling at me....'' i stopped wiping off more tears. ''can i summon some water or do i have to order that'' i asked her a little confused.
Back to top Go down
Kaalee/Jonilee

Kaalee/Jonilee

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere out in France   Somewhere out in France - Page 21 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 5:11 pm

"I'll order, it'll come out in a second." I said, signalling the waiter.
"Et puis-je avoir une eau minérale?" I asked him and he nodded.
"It's mineral water just to let you know. I'm sorry, I should have remembered." I said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Nara Malfoy

Nara Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere out in France   Somewhere out in France - Page 21 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 5:15 pm

''you couldn't have known that only Draco knew it because he slept in one bed with me, i did tell it someone else but i can't remember who it was. Sorry i really wanted to go to the Eiffel Tower'' i said to her
Back to top Go down
Alec Wiebel

Alec Wiebel

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere out in France   Somewhere out in France - Page 21 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 9:25 pm

I sat back at the house alone because the girls had gone off on some bonding trip to Paris, leaving me behind to keep an eye on things. I sighed. I was really bored. So, instead of sitting around doing nothing, I explored Kaalee's childhood home, which I assumed she used as an escape when she wanted to get away from things.
Beginning in the kitchen, I wandered through the house, trailing my fingers along the wall, the elaborate wallpaper uneven beneath my sensitive fingertips. The kitchen was grand, but still just a kitchen. It had the typical refridgerator and stove. However, it had a large oak table right in the middle of it that fit the warm environment the gold and brick red wallpaper set.
Next, I entered the living room which was largely occupied by the grand staircase against the left wall. Around the large marble fireplace was positioned an ornate sofa set. There was a large three person couch, a comfy looking loveseat, and a squashy armchair with an ottoman at the foot. In the middle of these was an elaborately carved coffee table, carefully decorated with three candles, all of different heights, and a few artfully placed novels. I crossed the room and examined what the books were. One was a muggle tale of a nutcracker or something like that; one was a book of children's stories called Tales of Beedle the Bard; and the last one was an old, leather-bound book. It was the one that caught my attention, for inside it's worn covers were pages upon pages of potion information. Leaves and flowers and plants were magically attached inside and careful handwriting next to it described what it was, where it was found, and what it did. Further on in the book I found the instructions and descriptions of various potions. The healing concoctions were my favorite.
Captivated, I sat down on the armchair and began to read the book, gently fingering the fragile plants and reading aloud certain potions that intrigued me. I was content to sit there all day.
Back to top Go down
Kaalee/Jonilee

Kaalee/Jonilee

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere out in France   Somewhere out in France - Page 21 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 6:32 am

"YOu found my mother's potion book?" Jonnilee said, walking down the stairs and standing in the doorway of the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Nara Malfoy

Nara Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere out in France   Somewhere out in France - Page 21 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 6:44 am

I took the water from the waitress and took a gulp. ''we can still go to the Eiffel Tower, i'm okay for now i think'' i said to kaalee
Back to top Go down
Alec Wiebel

Alec Wiebel

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere out in France   Somewhere out in France - Page 21 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 11:34 am

I gasped in surprise, startled at the sound of Jonnilee's voice. Guiltily I closed the book with a snap.
"Yeah...it was just sitting out." I gave her a cautious, searching look, my hand on the handle of my wand.
Back to top Go down
Kaalee/Jonilee

Kaalee/Jonilee

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere out in France   Somewhere out in France - Page 21 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 9:59 am

"I'm not going to hurt you. I have explicit orders not to actually." Jonnilee rolled her eyes.
"That was my mom's journal. She documented everything in it. You can look in it. I don't mind and Kaalee wouldn't either." She shrugged, going upstairs.

"Okay but we can walk. We're only a few block away from it anyway." I said to Nara.
Back to top Go down
Nara Malfoy

Nara Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere out in France   Somewhere out in France - Page 21 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 10:13 am

''okay we walk'' Nara stood up and looked at the glass of water. she whispered ''i can't pay with galleons can i''
Back to top Go down
Kaalee/Jonilee

Kaalee/Jonilee

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere out in France   Somewhere out in France - Page 21 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 10:20 am

"No, one sec." I said, taking my muggle wallet out.
"Excusez-moi monsouir, combien fait?" I asked the waiter.
"21 euros vight et cinq." He replied and I handed him a 20 and a five.
"Merci." I said as we left for the eiffel tower.
Back to top Go down
Nara Malfoy

Nara Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere out in France   Somewhere out in France - Page 21 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 10:23 am

''are we going up at the Eiffel tower?''
Back to top Go down
Kaalee/Jonilee

Kaalee/Jonilee

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere out in France   Somewhere out in France - Page 21 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 10:31 am

"Yep, how far do you want to go up?" I asked her.
Back to top Go down
Nara Malfoy

Nara Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere out in France   Somewhere out in France - Page 21 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 11:27 am

''let's go crazy and go all the way up. i have no clue if i'm afraid of heights'' said Nara
Back to top Go down
Kaalee/Jonilee

Kaalee/Jonilee

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere out in France   Somewhere out in France - Page 21 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 11:32 am

"Awesome, I've got to get some more euros from my account then." I said going over to the nearest AAM/
Back to top Go down
Kaalee/Jonilee

Kaalee/Jonilee

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere out in France   Somewhere out in France - Page 21 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 11:33 am

(i mean atm)
Back to top Go down
Nara Malfoy

Nara Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere out in France   Somewhere out in France - Page 21 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 11:38 am

Nara looked confused. ''do you have to pay for that? well i'm paying you back, is 30 galleons enough?'' asked Nara

Back to top Go down
Kaalee/Jonilee

Kaalee/Jonilee

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere out in France   Somewhere out in France - Page 21 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 11:40 am

"No, you are not paying me back. I have more muggle money then I know what to do with." I said to her.
Back to top Go down
Nara Malfoy

Nara Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere out in France   Somewhere out in France - Page 21 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 11:42 am

Nara sighed. ''then i'll take you to dinner, i don't really where to go but i can figure that out'' i said to her
Back to top Go down
Kaalee/Jonilee

Kaalee/Jonilee

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere out in France   Somewhere out in France - Page 21 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 1:05 pm

"Nara, this is my treat. I am French and I invited you. You aren't paying for this and that's that." I said to her as I payed the dude to let us go up in the elevator.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere out in France   Somewhere out in France - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

Somewhere out in France
Page 21 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 39  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts RolePlay! :: Home Sweet Home-
Jump to: