Hogwarts RolePlay!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts RolePlay!

It's Hogwarts Hogwarts Hoggy-Hoggy Hogwarts!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Somewhere out in France

Go down 
+4
Ashely Green [Potter ]
Alec Wiebel
Nara Malfoy
Kaalee/Jonilee
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 30 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
Nara Malfoy

Nara Malfoy

Somewhere out in France - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Somewhere out in France   Somewhere out in France - Page 22 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 1:18 pm

''you didn't invite me, you rescued me and you're training me, so let me treat you for that and for staying at your house'' said Nara with pleading eyes.

There is coming a package for Nara at the house, from Draco only you can't really see that, because it is wrapped and it has a letter. so Alec and Jonnilee knows about it Smile
Back to top Go down
Kaalee/Jonilee

Kaalee/Jonilee

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere out in France   Somewhere out in France - Page 22 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 12:46 pm

"Nara, seriously, I invited you to Paris, just don't throw up, I get fined for that." I said, as I stepped out of the elevator.

I saw the package before Alec did.

"Hm...it's for Malfoyette. I vote we open it." Jonnilee smirked at Alec.
Back to top Go down
Nara Malfoy

Nara Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere out in France   Somewhere out in France - Page 22 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 12:50 pm

Nara sighed followed Kaalee out the elevator and said. ''fine, you win. Why wasn't coming wth us?''
Back to top Go down
Kaalee/Jonilee

Kaalee/Jonilee

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere out in France   Somewhere out in France - Page 22 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 12:51 pm

(sorry but what?)
Back to top Go down
Nara Malfoy

Nara Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere out in France   Somewhere out in France - Page 22 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 12:53 pm

(sorry:S that's weird i think i got distracted or something but whatever:S )

''Why wasn't Alec coming with us?''
Back to top Go down
Kaalee/Jonilee

Kaalee/Jonilee

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere out in France   Somewhere out in France - Page 22 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 12:56 pm

"Because this is a girls trip and if we all left it would look suspisious." I told her.
Back to top Go down
Nara Malfoy

Nara Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere out in France   Somewhere out in France - Page 22 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 1:05 pm

Nara looked at Kaalee and said. ''suspicious like someone could watching us while we stay at your house?? so someone is watching us right now while we are here up high at the Eiffel Tower? what is my father thinking, we don't need guards to protect us right!''

Nara looked away and took deep breaths before she looked at Kaalee again
Back to top Go down
Kaalee/Jonilee

Kaalee/Jonilee

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere out in France   Somewhere out in France - Page 22 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 1:08 pm

"No, Jonnilee's there remember? Calm down Nara, it's okay." I told her.
Back to top Go down
Nara Malfoy

Nara Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere out in France   Somewhere out in France - Page 22 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 1:12 pm

''Jonnilee and Alec together?? i tought she was trying to kill Alec with the dementor?? is that even safe?? Sorry Kaalee but i think someone is watching us the whole time''
Back to top Go down
Kaalee/Jonilee

Kaalee/Jonilee

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere out in France   Somewhere out in France - Page 22 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 1:14 pm

"That could be true too and she was but she is under strict orders not too kill any of us." I told her.
Back to top Go down
Nara Malfoy

Nara Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere out in France   Somewhere out in France - Page 22 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 1:21 pm

''strict orders, wow that's a new one'' smiled Nara. Suddenly a swirl of black smoke appeared and Voldemort appeared.

''well look who we have here Kaalee, Nara. Kaalee tell me how is the training going so far'' asked the Dark Lord. ''you can ask me i'm standing right here'' said Nara. The Dark Lord totally ignored Nara and looked at Kaalee.
Back to top Go down
Kaalee/Jonilee

Kaalee/Jonilee

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere out in France   Somewhere out in France - Page 22 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 1:26 pm

"It's going well my Lord, she can produce a patronus but it wears her out. We're trying to build her stanmia so she can use that much power more often. She can already do smaller spells with no promlems." I said to him, bowing when I saw him.
Back to top Go down
Nara Malfoy

Nara Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere out in France   Somewhere out in France - Page 22 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 1:40 pm

The Dark Lord looked statisfied with the information. ''you fought that creature quite well Nara'' ''did you send that creature, i could have died'' ''i was controlling the creature, i wouldn't let you die i wanted to know how far you were in controlling your powers'' ''you're a sick man you know that'' yelled Nara anger build up in her body. Voldemort waved his hand and Nara flew backwards against a wall. ''Kaalee learn her how to obey me in the three months you have'' Voldemort disappeared.
Back to top Go down
Kaalee/Jonilee

Kaalee/Jonilee

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere out in France   Somewhere out in France - Page 22 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 1:42 pm

I hurried over to her and healed any broken bones.
"I suggest we go home." I said quietly to her.
Back to top Go down
Nara Malfoy

Nara Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere out in France   Somewhere out in France - Page 22 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 1:48 pm

Nara stood up, the headache came up again. ''sorry about that but everytime i see him i got angry and i can't control my anger and then i say stupid things'' sighed Nara. ''yeahh maybe i go and practise a little in the backyard''
Back to top Go down
Alec Wiebel

Alec Wiebel

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere out in France   Somewhere out in France - Page 22 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 11:22 pm

I exchanged a wicked grin with Jonnilee. "Let's do it!" I laughed. "On the count of three, we both rip off the paper, okay?"
Back to top Go down
Nara Malfoy

Nara Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere out in France   Somewhere out in France - Page 22 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 1:21 pm

Nara and Kaalee shadowtravelled back to the house, Kaalee goes inside, but Nara stayed in the backyard. She sat down in the field again and practised her powers with her eyes open. She made figures in the sky and she controlled a butterfly without hurting it. Nara looked happy at all the little things she could do. She controlled a bird but it fell death in front of her. Nara looked shocked and then there was standing someone, she pulled herself up and looked at the person.
Back to top Go down
Irene B / Lauren R

Irene B / Lauren R

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere out in France   Somewhere out in France - Page 22 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 3:43 pm

'nara' lauren announced. a girl stepped from behind her.
Back to top Go down
Nara Malfoy

Nara Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere out in France   Somewhere out in France - Page 22 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 3:45 pm

Nara turned around and looked at Lauren. ''Lauren, what are you doing here?'' asked Nara. She didn't know if LAuren knew the news and what she was up to.
Back to top Go down
Irene B / Lauren R

Irene B / Lauren R

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere out in France   Somewhere out in France - Page 22 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 3:51 pm

'and then there were 3' laughs

i on kindle btw
Back to top Go down
Nara Malfoy

Nara Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere out in France   Somewhere out in France - Page 22 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 3:54 pm

''what is so funny Lauren'' asked Nara curious but also a little scared.

(what is kindle??)
Back to top Go down
Irene B / Lauren R

Irene B / Lauren R

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere out in France   Somewhere out in France - Page 22 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 3:57 pm

(zoey ur turn also explain 4 me?)
Back to top Go down
Nara Malfoy

Nara Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere out in France   Somewhere out in France - Page 22 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 3:59 pm

(sorry i don't really get you right now:S)
Back to top Go down
Aurora Riddle

Aurora Riddle

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere out in France   Somewhere out in France - Page 22 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 4:00 pm

"Uhmm Hi?" Aurora said with a small smile. (A kindle is like a book reading thingy... you know like a tablet where you read books?)
Back to top Go down
Nara Malfoy

Nara Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere out in France   Somewhere out in France - Page 22 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 4:04 pm

(hiii, i don't want to offend you or anything but, you say in your character form, you are Aurora Riddle but we have already two Riddles, so we have to make some plot that you are the lost third daughter of the Dark Lord, can we do that in the topic out of character stuff please?? Thank you for the answer btw)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere out in France   Somewhere out in France - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

Somewhere out in France
Page 22 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 30 ... 39  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts RolePlay! :: Home Sweet Home-
Jump to: